twenty

𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙪𝙥𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙙

Zoia and Harry gave Professor Trewlaney her basket after she got sacked. They were planning to give it to her in the morning, however that morning she was sacked by Umbridge. Unfortunately Professor Dumbledore made her stay at Hogwarts despite being sacked. Additionally, Professor Dumbledore replaced Professor Trewlaney with Firenze.

Professor Trewlaney was grateful for the basket. She teared up reading the note from the two:

Dear Professor Trelawney,

We are deeply sorry to hear how you're being treated lately. We're no seers but we know things will get better eventually!
We hope you enjoy our desserts!

Love,
Zoia Novelia Robinson & Harry James Potter

Harry's heart warmed after he read what she wrote which resulted in him snogging her senselessly for an hour as a gift.

"You've been spending so much time with Clay lately," Monica huffed as they were sitting at their History of Magic class. "And let's talk about your so called tutoring session which I highly doubt you guys are studying now in your sessions."

"Sometimes we study okay," said Zoia.

"Sometimes."

"Still."

"I miss the old Zoia who just stared at Clay from afar. The good old innocent Zoia who doesn't know snogging," said Monica.

"I've always known about snogging, I just didn't have anyone to do it with," Zoia rolled her eyes.

"What even are you guys anyway?" asked Monica.

"I don't know," Zoia shrugged.

"You don't know?" Monica frowned and Zoia just nodded.

"You're digging your own grave Zoi," said Monica. "Try talk to him about it."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to ruin things. I'm good with how it is," Zoia sighed.

"Aren't you curious whether he fancies you back or not? Wait scratch that, he does, it's bloody obvious and I'm happy for you which is why I think you need to talk to him about it," said Monica.

"What if he doesn't?" asked Zoia while frowning.

"You guys have been snogging nonstop and that boy can't keep his eyes off you, plus he agrees with everything you say like a lost puppy," said Monica.

"I don't want to risk it," said Zoia.

"Don't you want to make things official with him?"

"What if he doesn't want to? What if he's still caught up with Cho? Which I think he still does, at least a bit," said Zoia.

"Then why do you snog him if you think there's still some parts of him that like Cho? You even doubt that he wants to be with you," said Monica.

Thank God everyone wasn't paying attention to this class and Professor Binn never really cares about anyone so the two girls weren't scolded. If this is Umbridge's class, she knows for sure that she'll get detention.

"Because I want to," she simply answered.

"You're going to end up hurting yourself," said Monica.

"Mon, I've fancied him since first year and I finally have the chance to snog him, of course I'll take it. I know I probably sound stupid right now but pardon me for trying to fulfill my wants. I think being friends with benefits is enough for me. Of course I want to make things official with him, but I don't want to be the one to pitch that idea first. I don't want to freak him out and then for him to leave me," Zoia explained to her.