six

𝙃𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙛𝙛'𝙨 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚

Things have been going extremely well for Zoia. Her studying schedule has been going well, all of her assignments came back with satisfying scores, quidditch practice has been going well and most importantly she has been getting closer with Harry as well. She even considered Harry as one of her friend now.

Turns out Harry is a great laugh. It's fun to spend time with him, however it wasn't a nice feeling when he came into their tutoring session with extremely messy hair and uniform. No matter how much she said she's numb to seeing him with Cho, she still felt uneasy sometimes.

"Okay, today we'll be talking about The Invigoration Draught," said Zoia.

"The fuck is that? I've never heard it my entire life," Harry frowned.

"No, because you'll be studying about this your next class but my class have started this topic," said Zoia.

"Ok whatever, get on with it please," said Harry.

"Well. . . The Invigoration Draught is a potion which presumably boosted the drinker's energy."

"Energy?" he smirked and raised his eyebrows.

"Oh get your head out off the gutter," she sighed.

"What? You get your head out off the gutter, I didn't say anything," Harry played dumb.

"Do you want to try making the potion at the potions classroom? Professor Snape said he wouldn't mind," said Zoia. "Besides I think it's better for you to know how to make it before your class so you won't make a fool of yourself."

"Wow, thanks for the confident booster Zoia," he rolled his eyes. "But yeah sure."

"You sure Snape's okay with this?" he asked again as they entered the classroom.

"Yes he is. Well unless you don't break his stuff," she said.

"Before we begin, I need you to tell me the ingredients for Draught of Peace," Zoia added.

"Oh, er-" he stammered and gulped.

"I told you to memorize it! That's why I gave you the study cards!"

"Sorry! I forgot!"

"Then it's a waste then, the study cards," she sighed.

"No, I swear it's not!" he pleaded. "Don't worry, I remember. The ingredients are powdered moonstone, powdered porcupine quills, and powdered unicorn hair!"

"That's wrong!"

"What?!"

"It's powdered moonstone, syrup of hellebore, powdered porcupine quills, and powdered unicorn horn," she corrected him.

"WHAT? I SAID THAT!"

"No you didn't! You forgot syrup of hellebore and you said powdered unicorn hair, not powdered unicorn horn! How do you even make a hair into a powder anyway?" she said.

"Fine, fine sorry! I promise I'll memorize it again tonight, now can we make this energy booster potion?"

Harry then started making the potion with Zoia on his side making sure everything is going well.