seventeen

𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩

Zoia is currently eating her breakfast that her mum sent her which is beef udon. She likes Japanese foods more compared to British foods. Thankfully, next summer, her family is planning to go to Japan, so Zoia can know her mum's culture more.

"I always envy you everytime your mother sends you food," Monica huffed.

"You want some?" Zoia offered Monica her food.

"Yeah, a bit though, don't worry," said Monica.

"Yeah, yeah," Zoia rolled her eyes.

Not long after that, she saw Harry and Ron entered the great hall with their messy outfit, hair and tired eyes which means they just woke up.

The minute the boys entered the hall, Harry looked for a certain brunette right away, when he did, he waved at her while giving her his brightest smile. At the sight of him, Zoia chuckled and waved at him back.

Harry decided to go to the Hufflepuff table instead of his own.

"Hey Zo," he said as he sat down next to her. "And Zo's friend."

"Monica," Monica huffed.

"What are you eating?" Harry ignored Monica.

"Beef udon, wanna try some?" said Zoia.

"Sure," he said before taking a bite of her food.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"It's nice, it's good," said Harry. "It's a Japanese food isn't it?"

"Yeah it is," said Zoia.

"You're half Japanese!" he said.

"Yeah I am," she chuckled.

"Which one do you like better, British foods or Japanese foods?" he asked.

"Is that even a question? Japanese foods of course," she said.

"But what about this?" he said while showing her his treacle tart that he was about to eat.

"Not as good as my udon," she said.

"Fine," he huffed before taking a bite of his food.

"Not that I'm complaining but why are you sitting here?" asked Zoia.

"What? I can't spend time with you?" he frowned.

"Of course you can," she said.

"Well good then. I just want to eat breakfast with you," he said.

Zoia has been there for him after his breakup. She listened to every single one of his rants about Cho, he even cried in front of her twice about Cho and Harry thinks Zoia always gives him the best advice about everything. Most importantly, she never judged him about anything. He likes how caring and selfless she is at times.

"What class do you have after this?" he asked.

"Herbology," she said.

"Not fun," he huffed. "We don't have Herbology together."

"Yes we don't."

Feeling like a third wheel, Monica excused herself to sit with Hannah and Susan leaving the two alone. They were talking and laughing the whole time until suddenly Harry looked at the entrance of the great hall. There it is, Cho, his ex girlfriend. Harry just kept staring at her as she sat with her friends.

Zoia snapped her fingers in front of Harry's face.

"What?" he frowned at her.

"You good?" she asked.