seventeen*

𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜

Everyone expected Zoia Robinson and Harry Potter to date since their fifth year, that's why it wasn't a shocker when the school knew they're officially dating. Even the teachers expected it though Professor Snape seems a bit unsupportive since he would make Harry and Zoia sit as far as possible during DADA.

Harry has been on cloud nine since the first of October. He doesn't even think he has been this happy before. Everytime she talks to him, he would just look at her dreamily. He still couldn't believe that Zoia Robinson would ask him to be his girlfriend.

He wasted no time to inform his parents, Sirius, and Remus about the news. They were extremely proud and happy for the bespectacled boy. They even sent a congratulatory cake for him which resulted in the new couple to finish eating it in one sitting.

"C'mon, read it to me," he rested his chin on her shoulder with his arms wrapped around her waist.

Zoia's currently sitting on his lap as the both study together on his study desk.

"No."

"But I like it when you read things for me, your voice is very soothing," he whined.

"Oh alright alright," she sighed. "The basilisk, or basiliscus is a large, emerald colored snake that can grow to a length of 50 feet and is known as the King of the Serpents. Direct eye contact will kill a person instantly, and even indirect eye contact, such as through a mirror or distorted through a translucent surface, petrifies the viewer. Additionally, its venom is unquantifiably powerful. . ."

Harry kept staring at her as if she's his whole world, well she is his whole world. Her voice, her touch, her soft eyes, he would melt every time she's near him which is exactly how he's feeling right now.

She kept reading, pages after pages from their Defense Against the Dark Arts book, talking about dark creatures.

Just the way she talks and how she rubbed circles on his arm that is wrapped around her waist comforts him.

"Are you even listening?" she asked.

"Of course I am," he kissed her shoulder. "I could hear you talk all day."

"You're the best," she chuckled and turned her head around to kiss his cheek.

"Come sleep with me tonight," he said.

"Hmmmm," she hummed and put her finger on her chin, pretending as if she's thinking hard.

"Oh c'mon," he whined. "I personally think sleeping with your boyfriend will give you the best dream ever."

"Let me think. . ."

"I'll give you cuddles, kisses, and soothe you which can give you the best sleeping experience ever," he convinced her. "And I know how much you love snuggling with me."

"Fine."

"Brilliant!" he beamed and kissed her cheek. "You can wear my shirt to sleep. I love it when you wear my clothes."

"How about your friends? Are they okay with me being here?"

"They'll be fine, unless we don't shag in the middle of the night — though it sounds tempting," he thought.

"You love it don't you, the thought of shagging me when everyone's around?" She raised her eyebrows. "Oh you're so naughty Harry," she tutted and poked the tip of his nose.

Harry went as red as he could and he could feel something rise out of him.

"Fucking hell Zo, don't talk to me like that," he groaned and hid his face to the crook of her neck.