life after hogwarts

Two years have passed and life couldn't get any better for the two. The beach house has gotten livelier once Zoia became the full-time resident two months ago causing Harry to jump around the Potters' living room once she told him the news; James and Lily were completely stunned at the sight. However, Zoia made her promise to her now fully healthy mum that she will visit every Sunday to have family dinner with her parents (and every time Harry and Zoia are too lazy to cook).

Bright light causes Zoia to flutter her eyes open. Seeing the empty side next to her, she knows Harry's probably preparing breakfast. She sat down and put her feet on the ground feeling the coolness of the floor. The chilliness was swapped with warmth when she slipped her feet into her house slippers.

A slap in the face to fully wake herself up was fully done thanks to the water she splashed to her face. After she had fully done her morning routine, she went back to her bed.

A glint of happiness crept to her face when she saw Harry had prepared their breakfast on their bed, pancakes with berries.

"I figured we can eat on our bed, seems cozy isn't it," he grinned, "Come sit."

Zoia giddily walked to their bed.

"You know I actually dislike eating on the bed," she said once she sat down on his right side.

"I know," he nodded, "But you love me so you will let it slide. Besides, we have magic."

"Right," she nodded. "Thank you for making breakfast by the way. As usual, it looks amazing."

"I should, shouldn't I? I'm the cook of the house, you can't cook for your life," he stated.

"Oh shut up." She hissed before bringing her pancake to her mouth.

"I don't understand because your mum is a great cook," he said.

"I'm too lazy to learn that," she replied. "Seems like a lot of work."

"Compared to inventing potions, cooking is definitely a lot of work. Oh, poor Zozo, she might die of tiredness if she learned how to cook," he cried out dramatically.

"I am the main source of income in this household so if you won't shut up, the fridge will be empty by next week." She stated.

"Yes, forgive me, madam."

Zoia looked at him and chuckled. She brought him closer to her shoulder and kept kissing his head.

"I love you so much!" She squeezed him tightly using her arms.

"Help! I can't breathe! Help!"

She shoved him away, scoffing.

"I love you too," he squished her face and kissed her lips. "How about we turn on the tv and watch the news?"

"Since when do you watch the news?" Zoia laughed. "Where's your cartoon?"

"I'm an adult now," he puffed out his chest.

"Just yesterday you watched Tom & Jerry," she chuckled.

"Tom & Jerry is an adult cartoon, it's different," he shook his head.

"But you just told me adults don't watch cartoons — any kind of cartoons," she stated.

"Well, I'll take it back," he huffed. "Adults watch the news and adult cartoons."

"Whatever you want, Harry," she shook her head.

"Wfshd we duo tsday?" Asked Harry with a mouthful of food.

"Finish your food first before talking." She scolded him.

"Sorry," he mumbled sheepishly. "What should we do today?"