ten

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

Everyone's doing their last minute packing since they're all going home this afternoon. Harry has been extremely grumpy and wouldn't leave Zoia alone.

On the other hand, Zoia and Allie have officially reconciled their friendship and are now closer than ever. Zoia could tell once they go back to school, Monica, Ginny, Allie, Hermione and Zoia will be closer than ever.

Harry huffed seeing Zoia packing the muggle way, taking such a long time. He then muttered a spell to pack all of her stuff in a second.

"Harry!"

"Oh c'mon Zoia, you're taking such a long time. I want to lay down with you, we're going home after this," he pouted.

Zoia shook her head but decided to lay on her stomach on top of him. He wasted no time to wrap his arm around her waist.

"I don't want to be reliant on magic Harry, you know that," she sighed.

"I'm sorry," he smiled sheepishly at her.

"It's okay," she pecked his lips.

"I've been meaning to ask, are you serious you're okay with me calling you Zo? I remember-"

"I'm okay Harry, I love when you call me Zo," she said.

"I can make you another nickname."

"You can, but I still like Zozo. It's the first nickname you made for me," she grinned at him.

Zoia then rested her head on his chest and he automatically ran his fingers through her hair.

"I really love your lavender shampoo," he said.

"And I like your perfume," she drew circles with her index finger on his chest.

"You know, I smelled you in my amortentia. I smelled your shampoo," he murmured.

"Really?" she tilted her head to see him.

"Yes," he nodded. "How about you?"

"Oh, er-" she looked down to avoid looking at him.

"You smelled Anthony, didn't you?" he asked. "It's okay love," he kissed her head. "No matter how much I dislike him, he made you very happy."

"You know, it's still unbelievable that you fancy me. I never would've thought," she chuckled. "Sometimes it feels like a dream."

"Why is it so hard to believe that I could fancy you?" he laughed. "Well, sometimes I also think what did I do right in life for you to be in my life. It's so crazy that Snivellus is actually the one who introduced us to each other."

"Yeah," she laughed.

"Zo, do you still have the necklace I got you on Christmas in fifth year?" he finally asked the question he's been meaning to ask for a long time.

"Of course," she looked up to him.

"The bracelet?"

"Yes."

"Okay, good. I thought you threw it away," he sighed.

"Of course not, I'm not that cruel," she laughed. She then put her palms on his chest and rested her chin on top of it.

"Good," he grinned. "Because the necklace is expensive."

"I could tell," she chuckled.

"You know, you're the first girl I've ever had sex with without a condom," he smirked. "You're finally my first in something," he tucked her hair behind her ear.