twenty nine

𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

"Good job, Zoia!" Sirius went and gave Zoia a high five which she gladly reciprocated.

James huffed and kicked his feet to the pile of snow on the ground. They just played quidditch together and are currently walking back to the house.

The Potters vs Lupin-Black plus Zoia. Lily and Remus were keepers while Zoia, Harry, James, and Sirius were chasers.

James was completely surprised to see that his team lost. James was the best chaser at Hogwarts, and Harry is the youngest seeker in the century for Merlin's sake. He underestimated Sirius and Zoia as a team.

"So Harry wasn't lying then? You really are the best chaser at Hogwarts now?" asked James to Zoia.

"Of course I wasn't lying!" Harry exclaimed and wasted no time to approach her, hugging her from behind, not forgetting to kiss her head.

"That title's a bit much," Zoia chuckled.

"I don't think it is Zoia, you did extremely well. Are you seriously not considering becoming a professional quidditch player?" asked Sirius who's currently walking next to Remus.

"No thanks," she shook her head. "It's just something I do for fun."

"Totally not an exaggeration, Zozo," Harry smirked at her while putting his arm over her shoulder. "I really like your braids."

"And I really like your messy hair," she ruffled his hair which made him unconsciously lean towards her more, asking for more of her touch.

"Is Regulus still asleep?" asked Lily to Remus since he's the one with the baby monitor.

"Thankfully yes," Remus answered.

"I think Regulus will be a seeker like me," said Harry.

"Like Regulus you mean," Sirius chuckled.

"What do you mean? I said Regulus is going to be a seeker like me," Harry frowned. "Are you high, Padfoot?"

Every time Harry called them by their Marauders name, their hearts leaped. Subconsciously, James, Remus, and Sirius looked at each other and smiled.

"Regulus, my brother, was a seeker," said Sirius.

"Really?" Harry beamed. "That's brilliant!"

Zoia chuckled once the word brilliant came out of his mouth. Harry immediately understands it and shoves Zoia playfully before pulling her back, attacking her with cheek kisses.

Everyone went to their respective rooms besides Lily and Zoia. The girls decided to eat some strawberry chocolates they secretly made just for them.

"It's so good," Zoia hummed, licking the chocolate from her fingers.

"They do, don't they," said Lily, smiling at the sight of the younger girl.

Lily has always wanted to have a daughter, she wanted nothing more than to give Harry a sister, but after what happened on the night of Godric's Hollow, she couldn't anymore. Lily and James have tried to go to every healer in the wizarding world, but it was incurable, not to mention there's no explanation as to why it happened in the first place.

Once in a lifetime occurrence.

Having Zoia around gives Lily a glimpse of what it's like to have a daughter, not to mention Zoia's possibly the sweetest girl the redhead has ever known.

The two kept talking about girl stuff as well as boy problems for a while until Lily remembered the question she has always wanted to ask the girl.