seven

𝙃𝙤𝙜'𝙨 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙

Umbridge's situation has gotten worse as time goes by, she now has the power to inspect teachers. Zoia doesn't even know what the ministry is trying to aim for.

"Good afternoon, Professor Trelawney," said Professor Umbridge with her wide smile. "You received my note, I trust? Giving the time and date of your inspection?"

Professor Trelawney nodded curtly and, looking very disgruntled, turned her back on Professor Umbridge and continued to give out books.

Still smiling, Professor Umbridge grasped the back of the nearest armchair and pulled it to the front of the class so that it was a few inches behind Professor Trelawney's seat. She then sat down, took her clipboard from her flowery bag, and looked up expectantly, waiting for the class to begin.

Professor Trelawney pulled her shawls tight about her with slightly trembling hands and surveyed the class through her hugely magnifying lenses.

"We shall be continuing our study of prophetic dreams today," she said in a brave attempt at her usual mystic tones, though her voice shook slightly. "Divide into pairs, please, and interpret each other's latest nighttime visions with the aid of the Oracle."

She made as though to sweep back to her seat, saw Professor Umbridge sitting right beside it, and immediately veered left toward Parvati Patil and Lavender Brown, who were already deep in discussion about Parvati's most recent dream.

Zoia opened his copy of The Dream Oracle, watching Umbridge covertly. She was making notes on her clipboard now. After a few minutes she got to her feet and began to pace the room in Trelawney's wake, listening to her conversations with students and posing questions here and there.

"Think of a dream, quick," Monica demanded.

"Er- how about we just talk about your dream?" said Zoia as her cheeks reddened.

"Oh you gotta be shitting me," Monica shook her head. "It's so sad to see you like this. . . Pathetic."

"I know," Zoia looked down in shame.

Feeling annoyed by the pink toad, Zoia and Monica decided to skip DADA saying that they're sick, however they showed up to their next class. Thankfully Umbridge didn't notice them skipping class.

She's now on her way to the library to tutor Harry. Even though they didn't meet up last week, she still made him study cards about the topic they'll study next. Professor Snape thanked her for Harry's ability to brew the invigoration draught and gave her extra points.

"Hey Zoia! Great news, I have memorized the ingredients for the draught of peace, invigoration draught and befuddlement draught," said Harry as he sat down in front of her. Thankfully his uniform is neat although his hair is still messy, well it's always messy.

"Ok, tell me then."

"The ingredients for the draught of peace are powdered moonstone, syrup of hellebore, powdered porcupine quills, and powdered unicorn horn, right?" said Harry.

"Correct."

"Ok, the ingredients for the invigoration draught are honeywater, vervain infusion, scurvygrass and lovage."

"Correct again."

"Brilliant! Ok ok, the befuddlement draught is a potion which caused the drinker to become belligerent and reckless. The ingredients are — wait I remember I remember, don't give up on me," he pleaded.

"I'm not, I'll wait," she said as she crossed her arms.

"Scurvy grass, lovage, and — sneezewort!" he suddenly jumped off his seat.

"Yeah, yeah that's right," she smiled proudly at him.

"Yes!" he punched the air. "Thanks Zoia, truly. I learned more studying with you than snivellus."

"Snivellus?"

"Snape," he grunted. "My dad and his friends made that nickname, cool right?"

Zoia just shook her head in disbelief. She then proceeded to explain everything about the befuddlement draught.

She loves that Harry actually paid attention to her when she was explaining to him and actually takes this tutoring seriously.

As they finished studying, Harry then asked her a question.

"Hey, you hate Umbridge right?"

"Yeah?" she frowned.

"So you think her lesson is rubbish?" he asked again.

"Of course, we don't learn a single thing with her," she huffed.

"Brilliant! Meet us at Hog's Head next hogsmeade visit," he said.

"Why?"

"You'll find out later. You can tell your friends if you want. Only those you trust and won't snitch," he said firmly.

"Are you thinking about doing something illegal?" she frowned.

"Of course not, just rebelling a little bit," he smirked.

"Fine fine," she said.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Zoia, Monica, Hannah and Susan are currently walking to Hog's Head. Zoia decided to tell her three roommates after the conversation she had with Harry.

When they entered the pub she already saw a bunch of students there, except slytherins. It's expected since Harry's not close with any Slytherins.

"Hey everyone," Harry stood up with Hermione and Ron on his side as everyone arrived already.

"Hermione, Ron and I have the idea that it might be good if people who wanted to study Defense Against the Dark Arts and I mean, really study it, you know, not the rubbish that Umbridge is doing with us," said Harry

"And by that we mean learning how to defend ourselves properly, not just theory but the real spells," Ron added.

"We need to pass our O.W.L.S. and it's hard if Umbridge won't teach us anything," said Hermione.

Everyone agreed and ended up signing up to Harry's class.

"You came!" Harry beamed as Zoia was about to sign the paper.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I? Little rebellion won't hurt right?"she said.

"Now I'm going to tutor you," he smirked.

"Whatever, see you later Harry," she said before she left to catch up with her three friends.

"Now you're all buddy buddy with him huh?" Monica wiggled her eyebrows.

"He is my friend now, Monica," Zoia rolled her eyes.

"Good for you," Monica patted her back.

"Now you can spend more time with Neville too, Hannah," Susan teased Hannah.

"Shut up," Hannah hissed.

"What is this, why are you all whipped over Gryffindor boys," Monica frowned. "What's wrong with Hufflepuffs?"

"Nothing?" said Zoia.

"Name one guy you think is attractive in Hufflepuff — wait nevermind we do have a lot of them," said Hannah.

"Exactly!" said Monica. "Now I'm going to Honeydukes, who's coming with me?"

"Is that even a question?" Zoia scoffed.