thirty eight

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝙀𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

Turns out her skull almost cracked therefore she has to stay overnight. She woke up the next morning feeling a huge amount of pressure in her head. When she woke up, she saw Monica sitting on the chair next to her bed.

"Hey, how are you?" Monica asked worriedly.

"Head hurts," Zoia groaned.

"I'm glad you're awake, drink this dear," said Madam Pomfrey as she handed Zoia a potion for her to drink.

The potion tasted awful and she almost puke.

"Here, eat this," said Monica as she handed her a chocolate chip cookie.

Zoia took a bite of the cookie and right away she could tell who this cookie's from.

"Did Harry come by?" she finally said.

"Yeah, brought you cookies," Monica answered. "He wanted to stay, I told him to go though, hope you're alright with that."

"A hundred percent. You can have the rest of the cookies, I don't want it," said Zoia.

"Gladly," Monic beamed. "At least Potter is good at one thing, baking cookies. Maybe shagging too for you."

"Fuck off," Zoia hissed.

"Ginny also came but she had to go back to her dorm," said Monica.

Then someone came through the door and went to Zoia's bed. Turns out it was her quidditch team including Cedric.

"Hey Zoia!" All of them greeted Zoia.

"Hey guys," Zoia replied.

"I'm so sorry this happened but I'm so proud of you!" Cedric beamed. "So you read my notes?"

"Definitely did," Zoia smiled.

"She was awesome there!" said Anthony.

And there's a murmur from everyone saying how amazing she was and how proud they are. She felt extremely loved right now and it warmed her heart.

"No doubt you'll be the captain next year Zoia," said Cedric. "You won us the inter-house quidditch cup!"

"We'll miss you. . ." said Zoia sadly. The rest agreed with her and decided to give Cedric a group hug.

"Wait, Zoia's the one who's hurt, why are you hugging me?" said Cedric. Then they all decided to give Zoia a group hug as well.

"We got you tomato soup Zoia," said Anthony as he handed her a bowl of tomato soup.

"Thank you," she said gratefully.

"Potter was destroyed by Johnson yesterday, she was extremely pissed at him, said he was stupid," said Herbert Fleet, their keeper.

"Yeah I saw it as well. She's definitely a Johnson," Monica laughed.

"I forgot she's your cousin," said Cedric.

"Not only Johnson though, the team was pissed at Potter," said Maxine.

"Poor Potter," Monica faked her sympathy.

"Well, we'll leave you to rest, we'll see you later Zoia," Cedric patted her leg.

"Get well Zoia," Anthony smiled at her.

Then she was left alone with her best friend on her side.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆