three

𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

After going through many people, she finally got a replacement for Cedric, Zacharias Smith. Sure he wasn't the best but he was the best out of everyone who tried out. Zoia believes with a bit of training, he can catch up.

To Zoia's surprise, she was recruited to Slughorn's club. Thankfully, Ginny and Hermione are invited as well. The first meet up was tonight , just a dinner to get to know everyone. Harry was actually also invited however he got detention with Professor Snape.

"Of course you got into the potions club," said Monica as she was helping Zoia getting ready for the dinner.

"It's not a potions club Monica," Zoia rolled her eyes. "He just happened to be a potions teacher but the club is called the slug club. He picked students and stayed in touch with them even after they graduated."

"Why?"

"I don't know, connections?" Zoia shrugged.

"Oh basically the students he sees have the potential to be successful and famous kids like Potter?" Monica scoffed.

"I guess? I'll tell you what the dinner's about," said Zoia.

Zoia entered the room with Ginny. Ginny actually squealed when she first saw Zoia, she said her purple dress fits her beautifully.

When she entered she saw a bunch of students there already, seated at a big round table. Hermione waved her hand at Zoia and Ginny to sit with her. Zoia ended up sitting in the middle of Hermione and Ginny.

Zoia learned that everyone here is either very talented, smart or has good connections/famous. What intrigued her the most is hearing the story about Blaise Zabini's mum who apparently got rich due to her dead ex husbands. Zoia has heard about the Slytherin boy before but she never really talks to him.

"Mclaggen kept staring at you Hermione," Zoia whispered to Hermione.

"I know," Hermione hissed. "He's vile, I don't like him."

"So Zoia, I heard you're really good at potions, I would expect you to be interested in herbology because of your father but potions is even better!" Professor Slughorn beamed.

"Yeah," Zoia nervously chuckled.

"Your father still a herbologist?" Professor asked Slughorn before he took a bite of egg.

"Yes, he is," Zoia replied.

"Brilliant man he is! He was the best in herbology in his year. But enough about your father, it seems like you're not interested in your father's job isn't it?"

"Yeah, I don't actually, not that it's bad," said Zoia.

"I heard you have something going on according to Professor Snape. You can use my classroom Zoia and ask for my assistance any time," said Professor Slughorn.

"Thank you professor, I'll keep that in mind," Zoia smiled at her teacher.

The rest of the dinner went amazing and Professor Slughorn already arranged for their next dinner together.

"Hey Zo, want to hang out in our common room for a while?" asked Ginny.

"Sure!" Zoia beamed.

"Amazing! Because I want to tell you and Hermione something," said Ginny.

"What?" Zoia frowned.

"Later," Ginny hissed.

As the girls arrived at the Gryffindor's common room, they sat right away and their usual spot at the sofa and wasted no time to interrogate the Weasley girl.