nine

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚

The Hufflepuff girls are currently getting ready for their day. Zoia's currently wearing her school blouse with her untied tie and just underwear.

She stood in front of her full body mirror to tie her tie. However, she then saw her stretch marks on her hip line which caused her to stop tying her tie and traced her fingers along the marks.

She noticed its presence ever since summer. Sure it blends to her skin and it's not much but she still could see and feel it. As much as she tried to ignore it, there's no denying that it in fact made her insecure.

During summer, she felt like people were looking at her stretch marks and judging it when she was wearing a two piece even though no one did.

How did this even appear in the first place? She hated it. She even asked her mum for a spell to get rid of it which ended up being a pep talk from her mother.

She didn't believe her mum when she said there's no spell to get rid of it, surely you can get rid of anything with magic? But that's not the case. She then remembered the scar on Harry's forehead and she remembered how Harry told her he did try to get rid of the scar when he was younger which he obviously failed.

Her mother said it's normal to have stretch marks, she even showed Zoia her own stretch marks on her hip line and her stomach which was the result of her pregnancy. But Zoia didn't believe that. All the beautiful girls she saw on the muggle magazine don't have stretch marks, surely her mother's lying and is only trying to make herself feel better.

"Why are you still half naked Zoia, get dressed!" Monica ordered and threw Zoia's skirt at her.

"Thanks," Zoia sighed and put on her skirt.

After she's completely ready, the four girls went to the great hall to have breakfast. Zoia sat in the middle of Anthony and Monica.

"I'm so hungry," Zoia groaned and wasted no time to eat her bacon.

"Look at those tiny midgets, were we that little?" asked Monica, talking about the first year that just walked past them.

"They're cute though, aren't they?" said Zoia.

"No," Monica replied.

Zoia just chuckled and shook her head.

Zoia then saw Harry walked into the great hall with Ron who looked like he just snogged Lavender again. Harry looked for a certain brunette right away and waved at her when he saw her. Zoia gave him a tiny small and looked down to her food right away. She could feel Anthony wrapped her waist tightly afterwards.

Zoia noticed Anthony's uneasiness more ever since their talk in the common room every time there's Harry, especially when the two interacted. She couldn't blame him remembering how she felt when Harry was around Cho. She decided to distance herself from Harry.

On the other hand, Harry frowned at her actions. He noticed she has been avoiding him more which confuses him. He's supposed to be the one avoiding her, not the other way around.

As usual, Zoia stayed away from the trio, especially Harry for the whole day. She talked to Hermione a few times but that's about it.

After their last class which was charms, Harry made his way to Zoia right away.

"Hey Zo," he greeted her.

"Oh hey," she smiled at him.

"Can we talk?" he asked.