eighteen

𝙎𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙

For today's look, Zoia decided to do a two top head braid which Monica said was the best hairstyle she's ever done.

She's currently eating breakfast with Anthony, eating yet another sushi her mum sent to her.

"Want some?" asked Zoia to her boyfriend.

"Sure," he said. He then grabbed a chopstick and used it to eat her sushi.

"You can use a chopstick? Since when?"

"What can I say? I'm a man of many talents," he grinned at her.

"What's that letter by the way?" asked Zoia.

"Oh, I don't know, it's from my uncle, probably nothing important," he shrugged.

"Why don't you open it," said Zoia.

He then decided to open his letter. He widened his eyes and stayed silent.

"What? What is it?" asked Zoia.

"H-he offered me a position in The Major Investigation Program," he answered.

"That's amazing!" she beamed. "It's what you wanted right?" She remembered him telling her over the letter during winter break.

"Yeah Zoi, this is amazing!" he then kissed her out of excitement.

"I'm so happy for you," she ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek.

Zoia could tell Anthony was extremely excited and happy for the rest of the day, however as days went by, something was off with him. At the same time, Zoia grew an obsession with doing two top head braids.

"What are you doing?" asked Zoia as she sat down next to her boyfriend in the common room.

"What do you think?" Anthony raised his eyebrows at her and chuckled.

"What essay I mean," she rolled her eyes.

"Charms," he huffed.

"Hi Zoia," Mykel and Andrei (Anthony's friends) greeted her.

"Hey guys," she greeted them back.

"You'll see next year how time consuming N.E.W.T.s. is," Mykel groaned.

"Don't worry, Zoia has copied my notes," grinned Anthony.

"That's right," Zoia kissed his cheek.

"Eurgh, lovesick people," said Andrei in disgust. "C'mon Mykel, let's get out of here."

The couple chuckled at the sight of them leaving.

"So, what's wrong with you lately?" asked Zoia. She rested her elbow on the table and used her hand as support for her head as she looked at her boyfriend.

"What?" he stayed looking at his essay.

"You seem — off. Are you stressed because of your upcoming exam?" asked Zoia concernly.

"One reason," he mumbled.

"Then what's the other reason?" she asked.

"Nothing," he mumbled again. "Let's just talk about that some time later."

"No no, let's talk about it now. Delaying it won't make the situation better, it's better to get it out now before it builds up," said Zoia. "Did I do something wrong? You can-"

"No you didn't do anything wrong, Zoi," he cut her off. "It's not you, well not really."

"Then tell me."