epilogue

"Good morning," Holly grabbed the picture frame on her bedside table. "Happy Christmas mum," she then kissed the picture of Zoia.

The seventeen-year-old got off her bed and got herself ready. Putting on the knitted jumper her mother made for her years ago which thankfully still fits and a tennis skirt, she made her way downstairs.

She could immediately smell the food that probably had been served by the elves, however, when she got to the dining room, she only saw her father, nicking some food.

"Caught you right-handed, dad," Holly chuckled.

A small smile crept up to his face when he saw his daughter.

"You look just like your mother," said Harry, shaking his head.

"Really?"

"Yeah, come here," Harry opened his arms.

Holly immediately went to her father's embrace.

"Happy Christmas, Holls," Harry kissed his daughter's head.

"Happy Christmas dad," Holly grinned widely. "Is everyone else awake?"

"I think Acacia's awake because little Zo was too busy crying," Harry grinned, shaking his head.

Another cry then could be heard making Harry and Holly laugh at the dining room.

Acacia and Rafael then came into the dining room with an infant on Acacia's arm.

"Zoia!" Holly beamed and wasted no time approaching the giggling infant. "Look at us, we're wearing matching jumpers! I did a good job at recreating your grandmother's jumper didn't I?"

The four-month-old giggled even louder and clapped her hands excitedly.

"You want to carry her?" asked Acacia.

"Sure," Holly nodded excitedly.

Holly and Acacia's relationship went rocky for a while after Zoia's death but now, the two are closer than ever.

When Acacia said she wanted to name her daughter after her mother, everyone thought Holly would be opposed to it, turns out, she was completely ecstatic about it and even begged her sister to name her daughter after their mother.

It was weird for Harry at first to hear the name Zoia again but it felt nice to hear people saying Zoia; it feels nice for him to say Zoia.

Though Harry and Anthony liked to joke around that there's a Zoia Rickett now.

A couple of minutes later, Phoenix came hand in hand with Kenji.

"Oh look, your uncles, Zo!" Holly beamed and wasted no time approaching the couple.

Phoenix kissed his sister's head and said, "Happy Christmas, Holls."

"Happy Christmas," Holly smiled at her brother.

"And Happy Christmas to you too, little one," Phoenix lightly pinched the infant's cheek before kissing her cheek.

"You both should take a picture together," Kenji suggested after seeing Holly and little Zoia's matching jumpers.

"Oh yeah!" Phoenix then got his phone out and said, "C'mon, smile to the camera."

The two girls continued to get multiple pictures of them taken, making Harry smile at the sight.

Holly grinned widely and said, "Who's the best auntie? I am, aren't I? Yes, I am auntie Holly, the best auntie in the world."

Little Zoia then murmured incoherent words which Holly assumed to be, "Yes, Auntie Holly is the best auntie in the world."

"Oh yes I am," Holly cooed.

Harry could only hope Zoia could see this - or maybe, she is seeing this right now.

He's completely grateful that Acacia was willing to get married in St Mungo's so her mother could attend the wedding. He's also thankful that Rafael and his family are completely okay with that.

He's happy for Zoia that she at least gets to see her two children get married.

But he's devastated that she only gets a chance to be with Holly for sixteen years.

Sixteen years.

That is an awfully short time to spend together with someone and Harry couldn't imagine how Holly felt. It breaks him, bits to bits every time he catches her crying, sobbing to herself.

Holly is her mother's little guardian. Always has been.

"C'mon dad, let's take a picture," said Acacia.

"I'm in the middle with my niece!" Holly told everyone.

"Okay," everyone chuckled.

Smiling to the camera, Harry knows, Harry knows that his Zoia's here.

She'll always be here.