danger underneath the entertainment

Everyone always says your children will grow up in a blink of an eye, this time, Zoia could see it for herself.

She still remembers the day she gave birth to the twins, how she squeezed Harry's hands to the best of her ability, how she cried due to the pain, how the pain completely vanished into thin air when she saw the twins, how Harry sat behind her, hugging her, whispering all kinds of assurance throughout the whole process, making sure she's okay.

And today is the first official day the twins have finished school; the first official morning of the twins being back here.

Zoia woke up from kisses of Harry on her face as he snuggled himself closer to her each second.

"Good morning, beautiful," Harry kissed her cheek once more.

"Good morning," Zoia grinned, rubbing her eyes.

"You look so pretty sleeping," Harry whispered to her.

"Are you being a creep again by watching me sleep?" Zoia sighed, though a faint smile was starting to form.

"Couldn't help it," Harry smirked, "Too pretty to not be stared at."

Zoia just smiled and pulled him closer, making him rest his head on her chest as she played around with his hair.

"I bet Phoenix and Acacia are still asleep, they must've been tired," said Zoia.

Harry just hummed and nodded his head.

He then looked up to see her and said, "Zo, we've been having our little family for years now. We have been together for twenty-four years, we have been married for seventeen years."

"Yeah," Zoia smiled widely at him.

"Thank you for staying with me, thank you," Harry kissed her jawline, "Thank you."

"Thank you for staying with me too. I'm surprised you're not bored of me yet," she joked.

"I could never get bored of you," he shook his head. "I can't live without you, truly."

"Dramatic," Zoia chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"I swear, I can't do this without you, everything. I need you by my side. I need you to hug and kiss me forever," he grinned at her.

"Okay, so no shagging?"

"That too of course," he smirked.

"My body doesn't look the same anymore you know," Zoia sighed sadly, "I looked at our old pictures yesterday and I truly missed how I looked."

"What are you talking about," Harry replied scandalously, "You look just as amazing as you were before."

"Yeah but I still look different."

"So? Of course, you'll look different. You gave birth to three beautiful kids and we got older. I don't look like how I was too. But that doesn't necessarily mean we got uglier Zo," said Harry softly. "Besides, have you seen your body? You trained so hard in the gym and look at this."

Harry then opened her shirt, showing her toned stomach.

"This stomach is probably the most beautiful stomach I've ever seen, including your postpartum and pregnancy belly," Harry then kissed her stomach, making her giggle, "Very beautiful."

"We will look different as we get older but not all differences are bad Zo," Harry said softly as he stroked her cheek with the back of his fingers.

"I know, but I just missed it — a bit," she said sheepishly.

"Sometimes I do too," he put a strand of her hair behind her ear, "But that doesn't make me hate how I look right now, I hope that's not the case for you too."