four

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙧

Almost every morning, Cedric made them practice quidditch. He really wanted to win this year's cup. Ever since he won the triwizard tournament he's been more and more ambitious. Even on Saturdays, Cedric made them practice at six am in the morning.

Zoia loves potions so it's not a surprise that she's the best at the subject, even better than Hermione Granger. She sometimes doesn't get how people fail potions because you just simply follow the rules written in the book. Snape even favors her even though she's not a Slytherin. As long as you're not a Gryffindor and are good at potions, Snape will treat you well.

"Today we will be mixing a potion that often comes up at Ordinary Wizarding Level: The Draught of Peace, a potion to calm anxiety and soothe agitation. Be warned: If you are too heavy-handed with the ingredients you will put the drinker into a heavy and sometimes irreversible sleep, so you will need to pay close attention to what you are doing."

Snape's voice always bore her. He always sounds emotionless.

Zoia opened her textbook and started reading the recipe.

1. Add powdered moonstone until the potion turns green. Stir until the potion turns blue.
2. Add powdered moonstone and stir three times counter-clockwise until the potion turns purple.
3. Simmer until the potion turns pink.
4. Add two drops of syrup of hellebore until the potion turns turquoise. Simmer until the potion turns purple.
5. Shake powdered porcupine quills vigorously and then add until the potion turns red. Stir until the potion turns orange.
6. Add more porcupine quills until the potion turns turquoise. Simmer till the potion turns purple.
7. Add powdered unicorn horn until the potion turns pink. Stir until the potion turns red. Simmer until the potion turns purple.
8. Add more powdered moonstone until the potion turns grey. Simmer until it turns orange.
9. Add more powdered porcupine quills until the potion turns white.
10. Lower the heat. Add exactly 7 drops of hellebore.

"What's the color of the potion again if it's brewed correctly?" asked Monica.

"It should be a turquoise blue and a light silver vapor should be rising from your potion," Zoia answered. "It's literally written at the bottom of the page."

"Oh yeah, sorry," Monica laughed sheepishly.

Though she loves potions and always brews the perfect potion, Zoia knows that the Draught of Peace is anything but peaceful to make. At the end, only ten students brewed the potion successfully and Zoia is one of them.

As she was about to leave the classroom, Snape called her. Monica eyed her, basically saying did you do something wrong? which Zoia just shook her head saying no.

"Yes sir?" she said to Professor Snape.

"I need you to tutor Mr Potter since you're the best student in my class," said Professor Snape.

"Uh why?" her cheeks flushed red at the thought of tutoring her crush.

"He's completely rubbish at potions, I need him to at least pass the class," he simply said. "You're the best potioneer in your year, you can help him."

"Why not Hermione? Isn't she his friend?" she asked.

"Miss Granger has made a few mistakes in the past and so far you haven't," he simply said. "I hope I make myself clear. Go talk to Potter regarding the scheduling. I've informed Potter about this tutor."