ten

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢

"I can't believe you solved Clay's relationship problem. You should've let them be then they'll break up and you can be with him! Isn't that what you want? being with him?" said Monica as they were eating lunch at the great hall.

Ever since Harry's talk with Zoia, Harry and Cho made up and everyone definitely could see that. For days, everyone could see they're closer than ever. Zoia even caught them snogging a couple of times at a deserted hallway.

"I'm not evil Mon," said Zoia. "Besides even if I let them be, it's not like he'll forget about Cho right away. That boy loves her."

"You're so mature, I love you," said Monica as she side-hugged her.

"Okay, get off me," said Zoia.

"No fun," Monica pouted.

"Now, let's go to potions," Zoia stood up and Monica followed her behind right away.

Today at potions, they're brewing the deflating draught.

"What's the purpose of the deflating draught?" asked Professor Snape to the class.

Zoia then raised her hand.

"Yes Ms Robinson."

"The Deflating Draught reduces magically induced swelling and inflammation, also acting as an antidote to the Swelling Solution. It is for external use only, and should not be ingested," Zoia explained.

"Five points to Hufflepuff," said Professor Snape. "Better than Potter who said that it deflates balloons, do teach Mr Potter about this topic, Ms Robinson."

There are several snickers afterwards.

"Yes sir," said Zoia.

After Professor Snape's explanation, they all started to brew the potion. She opened her book and started to read the instructions.

1. Bring Water to boil.
2. Add Wood Sorrel and Sagebrush. Do not stir, but ensure that they are completely submerged. Boil for 10 minutes.
3. Lower temperature to simmer and add freshly squeezed Aloe.
4. Allow to simmer for no more than one hour without stirring.
5. Light Galangal Powder on fire in mortar, wait until browned and then empty into cauldron.
6. In a clean mortar, pulverize Haliwinkle Shells into a fine purple powder and then add to the cauldron.
7. Stir vigorously for 5 minutes, counter-clockwise.
8. Remove cauldron from fire to cool.

Zoia panicked a little bit in the middle of her brewing, because she thought she forgot to add freshly squeezed Aloe, however she actually did add the freshly squeezed Aloe which means the potion is fine.

"Monica, it's counter-clockwise not clockwise," Zoia hissed at her bestfriend.

"Oh yeah, sorry sorry," she said before she started stirring counter-clockwise.

Only Zoia, Ernie and some Ravenclaw brewed the potion successfully. Monica was close and Zoia was proud of her for that.

They're currently at charms class reviewing the levitation and mending charm.

"Swish and flick," said Monica.

"You're supposed to say wingardium leviosa not the motion," said Zoia.