twenty one

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧

"So, care to tell me who we're going to be for Halloween?" he brushed her hair who's currently laying down on his lap.

The two are currently relaxing near the black lake during their free period. They love this. Just being in their little world, oblivious to what's happening outside of their little bubble.

They could see the giant squid from the distance which always makes Zoia giggle every time she sees them.

Truthfully the lake scared him. He knows there are many living creatures under there, not the normal ones like fishes; it's magical creatures that could be scary for all he knows.

He can't imagine swimming under there. He'd rather not kiss Zoia for a week rather than swim in the black lake.

"Do you remember me telling you about a tv show called Doraemon?" she asked.

"Yes. I've watched it actually, I love it," he said.

"Great, because I'm thinking you can be Nobita and I can be Shizuka. Think about it, YOU LOOK LIKE NOBITA! I mean the glasses, the hair, your personality, your backpack, you being crazy over me, you're Nobita!"

"Okay, first off, my hair is way better than him," he scoffed. "Second, you're also like Shizuka! You both are smarty pants being chased around by a gentleman like Nobita and I," he puffed out his chest. "But seriously, you and Shizuka also look alike."

"So. . . Nobita and Shizuka?"

"100%," he nodded. "This is the best idea you have yet."

"I always suggest the best idea," she said cockily. "Oh wait a minute, I got something for you."

Zoia sat up and rummaged through her backpack.

"You got something for me huh?" he smirked. "My girlfriend is rich," he said dreamily.

"I'm not rich," she chuckled.

"You're richer than me now! I make zero income!" he retorted. "I wouldn't be surprised if you'll make more galleons than me in the future."

"And that idea doesn't bother you?" she raised her eyebrows at him. "Won't bruise up your ego?"

"What kind of man do you think I am, Zozo?" he said in a fake offended tone. "I'd be really proud of you if that happens — actually I hope it happens. You deserve it, honestly. If I end up making more, I owe it to you, you're the one helping me."

"Always the sweet talker aren't you?" a smile creeped up to her face.

"Just want to make you smile and happy," he pinched both of her cheeks.

"Okay loverboy, it's time for me to show you my gift. I think you'll love it," she grinned. A smirk could be seen on her face when she finally found it.

She pulled out a red and gold portable cassette player with his initials, H.J.P.

"Here you go, Bambi," she handed him the cassette player. "There's a mixtape inside of every song you like — or at least songs I think you like. Both wizarding and muggle music."

Harry wasted no time to accept the gift. He ran his fingers through the cassette player, studying it. He felt his heart leap from the gift.

"You made the mixtape?"

"Yeah," she bit the inside of her cheek nervously.

The gift was the perfect embodiment of Harry and Zoia. A color that obviously represents the Gryffindor boy and a mixtape that represents Zoia's love for him.