thirty two

𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙨

It's finally January, a new year, a new beginning, at least that's what people say. It's been days since her stay at The Potters'. Harry had sent her a letter everyday and she kept her promise by sending him a letter everyday as well.

Christmas decorations are still up in her house and like the usual, it'll probably stay there until the end of January. Her parents and her have made gingerbread cookies and decorated gingerbread houses since they missed Christmas together.

Her dad brought home a couple of mimbulus mimbletonia and apparently it is rare; she saw Neville Longbottom at school with this plant a lot this year.

Zoia pulled an all-nighter last night because she wanted to see the fireworks during midnight. Her parents also decided to make s'mores outside of her house while watching the firework. This caused Zoia to sleep at three am and for her to wake up at ten pm.

Walking down the stairs to her dining room, still in her pajamas, she found herself tripping a couple of times due to her heavy eyes.

"Look at our daughter Jay, she woke up very early today," said her mother sarcastically which made Zoia roll her eyes.

"Is there any food mum?" she ignored her mum's statement.

"Yes, we have pizza right there, you dad just ordered it," her mother replied.

"Perfect!" she beamed and made her way to the dining table.

She was eating peacefully by herself until someone rang her doorbell.

"Zoia, open the door!" Her mother screamed from the living room.

"But I'm eating!" She exclaimed. She received no response from both of her parents which made her groaned. She finally stood up and reluctantly made her way to the door.

When she opened the door, she saw a sight of Harry giving her a toothy smile with Ron, Hermione and Ginny. She could see Ginny and Ron have something on their hand which she assumed were food.

"Zo!" Harry beamed and flung himself to her. "I miss you," he mumbled to her hair.

"Miss you too," she rubbed his back.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Zoia as she pulled out of Harry's embrace.

"Oh, mum wanted to give your family food, the usual," said Ron. It's true, each year Molly would always deliver food to her neighbors during Christmas, however since The Robinsons aren't home during Christmas, they decided to give it during new year's.

"Who's there Zoia?" asked her mum.

"Weasleys and friends," she simply answered.

"Molly's here?" her mother asked.

"Just Ron and Ginny with Harry and Hermione," she answered.

"Well, ask them to come in, Zoia, what are you doing in front of the door," said her mother from the living room.

"Well, come in I guess," said Zoia. "Just put the food there on the table," she told Ginny and Ron.

"I miss you!" said Ginny as she attacked her with a bone crushing hug.

"Miss you too Gin," Zoia chuckled.

"Come here Hermione," said Zoia as she opened her arms so Hermione could join the hug and the girls hugged for a good minute.

"Sorry, I didn't know you guys would be coming, I would've changed from my pj," said Zoia sheepishly.

"S'alright Zo, your pj's cute anyway," said Ginny.

Harry kept looking around the house, fascinated by what he's seeing. It's true what Monica said, her house really looks like a peaceful forest. On the other hand, Zoia was insecure with Harry being here. She knows how big and fancy his house is, nothing compared to her house.

"Hey kids!" Her father greeted everyone. "Thank you, Ron Ginny. Please send your mother our best regards."

"You're welcome Jay," said Ron.

"We'll tell our mum," Ginny added.

"We have pizza there, you can have some," her mother smiled at her friends. "Well, we'll leave you guys to talk."

"Let's go to your room Zoi!" Ginny beamed as her parents left them alone.

"Er- yeah sure," said Zoia. "Just bring the pizza box upstairs so we can eat together if you want."

"Of course I want to! I'll bring it," said Ron. Ginny scoffed at the sight of her brother.

"Your house is amazing Zo," Harry breathed.

"T-thanks," she said sheepishly.

"Alright lovebirds, let's go to Zoi's crib!" said Ginny.

Harry walked by her side and suddenly intertwined his fingers to her as they were walking up the stairs. She looked at him from the sudden action and he just shrugged while grinning.

Harry looked at her room in amazement once they're inside. He's never seen a room like this. It has a very outdoor vibe but it's indoor, just like her whole house.

"Sorry it's messy," she said embarrassedly at her unmade bed.

"I love your house," said Hermione in amazement.

"Me too. . ." said Harry as he was looking around her room. He then saw a picture of her and her friends on her study board. His stomach did a flip when he saw a picture of her and him in a matching jumper from Christmas.

"How come we live in the same area and you don't have a ghoul in your room," Ron huffed, talking about the ghoul in the attic on top of his room.

"I don't know," Zoia shrugged.

Currently Ron and Ginny's sitting on the floor since they're eating the pizza while Zoia's sitting in the middle of Harry and Hermione on her bed. It doesn't make a huge difference though since her bed frame is very low.

Harry kept rubbing circles on her thigh and this gives Zoia tummy butterflies the whole time. Ginny raised her eyebrows at the sight and looked at Zoia.

Zoia mouthed 'later' as she knew Ginny wanted to know what happened between her and Harry. She hasn't told anyone about what happened at Harry's house, heck she hasn't even told anyone about what happened at the broom cupboard and her dorm.

"I want to show you something," he suddenly whispered to her.

As everyone was busy with their own thing, Harry finally showed her what he wanted to show her. He pulled something out of his jacket. An invisibility cloak.

"You have an — invisibility cloak?" Zoia gasped.

"Pretty much," he shrugged as if it's not a big deal.

"And you didn't mention it to me before? We could've got away from Filch easier!" she said.

"Then again if that happened, you won't pull me into the nearest broom closet and snog me," said Harry smirking.

"Oh my God," said Ron in a disgusted tone while making a disgusted face.

"Let them be Ronald," Ginny scoffed at her brother and gave Zoia a wink.

Hermione just shook her head at the sight.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

Have a good day and ILY <3