thirty three

Skinny Dipping?

Gryffindor won the quidditch cup and that is exactly why there's a huge party in their common room. Zoia wore Harry's quidditch jumper with a white tennis skirt to the match which she sure makes him crazy, but that's the point.

It was bittersweet in a way because this is their last quidditch cup. She even heard Harry shed a tear with the Gryffindor team.

Zoia arrived later to the party since she had to tutor a first-year Hufflepuff who's failing. One night she saw Odessa Leigh, crying in the common room because she doesn't understand a single thing since she's a muggle-born; Zoia being herself felt bad for the girl and decided to help her trice every week, just like how she used to tutor Harry.

Once Zoia finished tutoring the girl, she gave her Honeydukes Rainbow Lollipop, making the young girl grin from ear to ear.

Still wearing Harry's quidditch jumper and her skirt, Zoia jumped her way to the lion's den. After muttering the password to Elizabeth, she wasted no time entering the common room which looks as festive as ever. Her mouth went agape when she saw Harry and Ron on the table, dancing with firewhiskys on their hands; she could see Hermione shaking her head in disapproval at the two.

"Zoia! Finally, you're here! For the love of Merlin please save your boyfriend!" Ginny pleaded, on the redhead's side, she could see Luna silently laugh to herself.

Ginny dragged Zoia to the table. The Hufflepuff girl crossed her arms in front of her chest, tapping her right foot on the ground, looking at her boyfriend with a smug look on her face.

"Bambi!" She called him.

His head immediately looked in the direction of the voice and smiled when he saw her.

"Zo!" He beamed and immediately jumped down from the table.

"Wow buddy," she chuckled and helped him stand properly. "How much have you drunk?"

"Just a tiny bit," he made a hand gesture, showing how small he drank.

"Yeah right," she shook her head, "Just don't throw up again."

"It's our last year here remember," he reminded her.

"Oh alright but I'm just going to drink the butterbeer," she replied.

Once she had loosened up, the two danced with everyone in the middle of the common room; they even did the macarena dance Zoia taught him the previous week which entertained everyone in the room.

"You're going to kill me with what you're wearing, Zo," he whispered to her, with his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Oh really?" She teased him, twirling the strand of hair on his forehead.

He hummed and nodded his head while smirking at her.

"Hey lovebirds, come here! We're going to play truth or dare," Monica called them. With their hands interlaced with one another, the two made their way to where everyone was.

The couple decided to sit in between Monica and Ron with everyone sitting in a circle.

"You know, Harry fell on his face before you arrived here," Monica whispered to Zoia.