fifteen

𝘼𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮'𝙨 𝙀𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙮

To say Harry was a bit upset that he didn't get to spend the rest of the winter break with Zoia was an understatement. She told him that she would visit him and he could visit her anytime, however it seems like she's really busy on her own.

Thankfully, she still managed to send him letters every time he sent her a letter. He grabbed her letter from Hedwig and chuckled to himself.

Dear Harhar,

I went ice skating yesterday and spoiler alert, I could be a pro. How about you? Can you skate? I have a feeling you can't skate.

You wouldn't believe this but I actually met Cho yesterday at the ice skating rink! and guess what? She's with Cedric Diggory, THE Cedric Diggory! My old Quidditch captain! We ended up doing a double date. Sorry Potter, it seems like she's moved on from you.

I also went grocery shopping yesterday with mum and guess what? I met your parents! They said they convinced you to come but you're too busy playing with your playstation.

I'm going to remind you again Harry, it's not good for your eyes to spend that much time in front of your tv. You're already wearing glasses, how thick do you want your lens to be?

I actually looked up about minus eye conditions, you can't cure it with potions or anything, Harry. You need to take better care of your eyes!

Anyway, I miss you and I can't wait to see you back at school! I'm glad we worked things out and we're besties again! <3

(Ps: I made this treacle tart by myself, trust me it's good. My mum is highly judgmental about food and she said it's absolutely delicious.)

Your best girl friend,

Zozo

Harry ignored the part where she said they're besties. His heart fluttered at the letter, at how caring she is towards the bespectacled boy. He felt butterflies when he saw her write 'best girl friend'. He knows she didn't say girlfriend but for a second, he imagined it says girlfriend.

The thought of Cho and Cedric didn't hurt him a bit, however Zoia and Anthony did.

He decided to go down to his kitchen to bake some cookies for her before he sent his letter back as well as scolding his parents for not convincing him enough to go grocery shopping with them.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Zoia cursed herself for waking up late this morning. Today is the day she's going back to school and she arrived at King's Cross exactly ten minutes before departure, she almost missed the train.

She entered the train with heavy breathing and looked for her friends and boyfriend. However she was unsuccessful due to how crowded the train is and the only compartment available is with Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood.

"Hi guys, can I sit here?" asked Zoia.

"Of course," they both answered.

"You're a friend of Ginny, aren't you?" asked Luna in her usual dreamy voice.

"Yes. I heard you both have been talking a lot during break?" Zoia grinned at the ravenclaw.

"Yes," said Luna excitedly.

"Hi Neville, how's your break?" asked Zoia.

"Oh, g-great," he stammered and his cheeks turned red.