thirty three

𝙁𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧

Zoia's finally back in the train compartment back to Hogwarts. She's currently sitting with Monica and Ginny because she promised to tell them what happened between her and Harry.

Monica and Ginny's jaw dropped when she told her everything. She just kept playing around with the necklace Harry got her as she smiled sheepishly at them for keeping it a secret for so long.

"I'm hurt Zoi. You sleep everyday next to me while keeping that a secret," said Monica dramatically.

"And you keep this a secret even after I visited you! You said it's not a big deal, this is a very big deal! Congrats Zoi!" said Ginny.

"Yeah congrats Zoi!" Monica congratulated her. "I still can't believe you and Potter did it."

"Well talking about relationships, Dean and I are getting closer," said Ginny.

"Padma and I as well," Monica added.

"That's wonderful you guys!" said Zoia excitedly.

As the girls were talking, an hour later, Harry opened the compartment. His expression shifted and he suddenly had the biggest smile. Zoia noticed he had a paper bag on his hand.

"Zozo!" he beamed and sat next to her right away. He hugged her and mumbled, "I miss you."

"I miss you too Har," she replied. "What's in there?" she asked after she pulled away.

"Oh, I baked chocolate chip cookies and mum baked brownies for you, here," he handed her the paper bag.

"Thanks Har," she thanked him, completely touched by it.

"No problem — oh there's also some candies and chocolate. The candies are from dad and Sirius and the chocolate is from Remus," he added.

"That's so sweet, please tell them I say thank you," she said before she grabbed a cookie and started to eat it.

"Alright — anyway is it good? the cookie," asked Harry.

"It's good Har," she beamed. "Gin, Mon, you want some?"

"Sure!" said Ginny.

"Yes please," said Monica at the same time.

"Potter, you seem to look quite unhappy that Zoia's giving out your gift," said Monica as she took a bite of the brownie while the chocolate chip cookie he made is on her other hand.

"It's her stuff, she can do whatever she wants with it," he shrugged. Though what he said is true, what Monica said is also partly true. He made those for Zoia and wanted only for Zoia to enjoy it. He expected Zoia to offer it to other people, it's what she is, selfless and loving, it's one of the many reasons why he adores her.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Being back here at school is amazing, Zoia loves Hogwarts, it really is her second home. Harry and her have been spending more time together than ever. They practically have study sessions every day now. They even shagged a couple of times in the room of requirement and that is exactly where they are now.

"I have a question," said Zoia. She's currently laying on top of Harry as she rested her chin on the back of her hands while her hands are on top of his chest.

"What, love?" he replied, looking at the naked girl on top of him. He rested his hands at the back of his head.

"Do people ever have sex in their animagus form?" asked Zoia.

"How in the hell you suddenly think about that Zo?" he laughed. "My parents have the same — wait NO NO I DON'T EVER WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT. ZO YOU HAVE TAINTED MY MIND!" he scrunched up his face.

"I didn't ask you to imagine your parents!" she retorted.

"Stop talking now," he said and he put his hand at the back of her head and pushed her head to his chest to hide her face.

Zoia then teased him by sticking out her tongue and licking his chest.

"If you keep doing that I'll not let my hand go. You're not doing yourself any favor Zo," he said.

She huffed and wiped his chest. She then laid on her cheek and with this position she can hear his heartbeat. It's so comforting and gives her serenity. Harry just stroked her hair while his other hand was wrapped around her bare waist.

"I'm not ready for my O.W.L.S.," he suddenly said.

"Aren't we all?" she said. "We just have to give our best and study as much as we can."

"I'm just afraid I will fail potions. . ." he confessed.

Zoia then changed position so she could look at him. She brushed his hair out of his face to get a good look at him.

"You studied a lot this year, especially potions. I've seen first hand how hard you've been working this year. I highly doubt you'll fail," she encouraged him.

"You don't know that. . ." he sighed sadly. "I really want to be an auror. If I fail potions, I might not become an auror."

"I know that you've worked incredibly hard this year and for being an auror, there will always be a way for you to be an auror, especially with you being the chosen one," she said.

"Chosen one," he chuckled.

"Cocky huh?" she teased him.

Harry just rolled his eyes and pulled her into a kiss.

"We need to go back to our common room Har," she mumbled between kisses.

"Let's just sleep here," he suggested. "Then we'll go back to our common room in the morning."

Zoia contemplated for a moment until she finally gave in.

"Fine," she said.

"Yes!" he beamed and pulled her into another kiss.

Kisses later, Zoia finally laid down next to him. Harry decided to spoon her and by this position she can feel him which got her turned on again. It seems like Harry feels the same way.

"Round two?" he whispered to her.

Zoia turned around to face him. "Yeah," she said breathlessly.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Just like the usual, Harry cleaned her after they finished with a damp towel. She always loves when he does this, it makes her feel special. He's also always become extremely affectionate after they did it and Zoia's not complaining a bit about it.

However, the thoughts of him doing the exact same thing with Cho made her uneasy. He probably did the exact same thing to Cho and this completely erased the thought of her feeling special because she knows she's not the only person he's ever done this to.

Harry's currently wrapping her body close to him while she laid her head on his chest. This is the position they're always in after they did it and he absolutely adored it. The warmth of her body gave him comfort.

"You're a very fast learner, you know that?" said Harry as he rubbed circles on her bare back.

"I know," she chuckled but he could tell she's fighting the urge to sleep.

"Just go to sleep Zo. I promise I'll wake you up before everyone's awake so we can go back to our dorm," he assured her.

"Okay," she mumbled before she drifted to her sleep.