twenty three

𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚'𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙡

Harry has not mentioned Cho in a while and hasn't even been looking at her direction as well and this made Zoia's heart leaped. Even this morning at the great hall, he didn't look at Cho, not even once and when they walked pass Cho, he kept his gaze at her while she was talking about her first pet that died

Currently, they're at transfiguration classroom. Zoia chose to sit with Monica today as she's been spending a lot of time with Harry.

Suddenly a paper airplane landed on her table. She looked around the room and saw Harry already looking at her. He smiled at her when she looked at him which made her chuckle.

"What's he want?" Monica whispered to her.

"Well, let's find out."

I like your hair (;
-HJP

"Seriously?" Monica rolled her eyes. "Who would've thought this day would come. I'm proud of you Zoi." Monica then patted her back.

Zoia looked at Harry again and he gave her a two thumbs up which made her roll her eyes before she mouthed a thank you to the boy and he nodded.

Guess he likes her space bun hair. Zoia feels the similar swooping feeling in her stomach and felt her cheeks burning up. When she looked in front of the class again, she already saw Professor Mcgonagall looking at her then she looked at Harry. She just shook her head but she swore she saw Professor Mcgonagall smirking at the two.

"What? She literally caught you guys and you both didn't get into any trouble," said Monica.

"Maybe because Harry's her favorite student. At least that's what he told me," she shrugged.

As they left the classroom, someone wrapped their hand around her shoulder.

"Hey Zozo!"

"Harry," she greeted him.

"Hey Zo's friend."

"I'm not even going to correct you," Monica huffed and left the two.

"You have quidditch practice later right?" he asked.

"Yeah," she answered. "Why?"

"Nothing," he shrugged. "Nothing at all."

"You know usually when someone says that, it means there's something — wait you're not going to spy at our quidditch strategies aren't you?"

"Merlin Zo, I'm hurt that your first instinct is me spying on your team," he faked being hurt.

"Shove off you dramatic ass," he shoved him away.

"So violent," he said. "Anyway, my parents asked me, are you allergic to anything?"

"Why?"

"Because they don't want to accidentally kill you when you eat our food you idiot," he said.

"Oh. . . No, I'm not allergic to anything. At least not that I know of," she said.

"Wow, very convincing."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After her quidditch practice, she went to the girl's locker room to change her clothes. As she and Tamsin left the girl's locker room, she saw Harry leaning to the wall, messing up his hair while muttering something under his breath.

"Harry?" she frowned.

"Oh hey Zo!" he approached her.

Tamsin bid her goodbye and left the two alone.