auror

"C'mon Tyke, here's your lunch," Zoia put Tyke's fun feeder bowl down and Tyke wasted no time eating his food with his tail wiggling like crazy. "I'll be in the living room if you need anything okay."

Wearing Harry's old quidditch jumper with her comfortable shorts. Crossing her legs on the sofa, she turned on the tv and watched the newest season of friends with a bowl of ice cream.

While eating her ice cream, she decided to laugh at something Joey did, causing her to choke on her ice cream. Still coughing, Tyke immediately ran to her lap, growing concerned at her.

"I'm okay, Tyke," Zoia chuckled and hugged the dog, "Go back to eating your food."

Tyke kissed her cheek before going back to his bowl.

Never watch a sitcom when you're eating ice cream.

Today's the day they'll have a dinner date night which she's completely ecstatic for, all she has to do is just wait for Harry to finish working.

Working for yourself is surely incredible because you make your own schedule and right now, Zoia has been getting more tired than usual so she decided to put a hold on her work.

Zoia spent hours watching the tv with Tyke on her lap since the dog is clingier than ever today. The noises from the tv and the soft breath of Tyke howl comfort, that is until she hears a tap on her window from an unknown owl.

After moving the dog to the sofa, she made her way to the window with rapid nervous hard beats. She then opened the window to get the letter from the black owl. Frowning, she opened the letter nervously.

Harry's injured. St Mungo's now.

Sirius Black

It is as if Tyke understands what's going on that he immediately woke up and approached Zoia, crying silently.

"I know, Tyke, I know," Zoia said shakily as she got on her knees to pet the dog, "I'll be back okay."

Wasting no time, she immediately used the floo powder to go to St Mungo's.

Clutching her robes nervously, she walked fast to where Harry is based on what the healer in front told her. She let out shaky breaths hoping that it's just minor injuries but she knows better.

Finally, she saw Sirius and Lily sitting on the chair in front of the room Harry's in. Zoia immediately ran to them. Her heart dropped even further when she saw Sirius' damp eyes and Lily still crying.

"Oh Zoia," Lily immediately stood up and hugged the girl.

"What's wrong with Harry?" Zoia asked with her shaky voice.

"He's badly injured, he's still unconscious," Lily answered, trying to sound as calm as possible, "James doesn't even know yet, he's still on his mission."

"H-how?" Zoia felt her visions starting to get blurry.

This time Sirius stood up and approached the two girls.

"It was a risky rescue of a couple of muggles but he immediately jumped into the situation, risking himself," Sirius explained while rubbing Zoia's back.

"Why didn't you stop him?" Zoia frowned at him with a few tears escaping her eyes, "You're the head of the Auror department!"

"I tried," Sirius answered.

"Then why didn't he stop?" Zoia's voice cracked.

"You know Harry. . ." Lily said softly, brushing through Zoia's hair.