fourteen

𝘼 𝙂𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

"Zoia come here for a second," Sirius called her.

Everyone's currently in the living room after their dinner. After Sirius called her, Zoia gave Harry a small smile and stood up from the sofa to approach Sirius and Remus.

"We didn't know you'd be here today so we didn't bring you any presents," said Sirius as he gave her a sad smile.

"Oh no, it's okay," said Zoia hastily.

"Just get on with it Padfoot," Remus rolled his eyes at his partner's dramaticness.

"Thankfully, we brought an extra game boy," Sirius winked. "It was for Prongs at first but he insulted me earlier."

"Well it's your lucky day Zoia," Remus chuckled.

"If Prongs hadn't insulted the dog kind, he would've got this," Sirius scoffed.

"Is this for me?" Zoia widened her eyes.

"Of course," Sirius winked.

"Thank you!" Zoia beamed.

"I'm glad to see you and Harry are still friends," said Remus as he looked at the teenage boy who's currently looking at the three.

"Well, yeah," she chuckled. "Why wouldn't I be?"

Remus and Sirius looked at each other and smiled at Zoia.

"Such a sweet Hufflepuff," Sirius ruffled her hair.

Suddenly someone coughed behind her.

"Hey I need to borrow Zoia, thank you very much," Harry suddenly grabbed her hand away from the two adults which earned a chuckle from them.

Harry knows Zoia's going to go home soon and he's extremely annoyed that the adults kept talking to her. He wanted to spend the few hours left with her. Who knows when they'll spend time like this again knowing she'll go back to Anthony once school starts.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Zoia chuckled as Harry walked extremely fast upstairs.

"Nothing," he shrugged. "Just want to spend time with you before you go home."

"Okay," she grinned and rolled her eyes.

"What do you want to watch?" he kneeled in front of his tv.

"Anything you want," she shrugged. "Everything's up to me for the whole day, I think it's your turn."

"Well because you're the guest, best guest might I add," he grinned. "Prettiest too," he mumbled to himself.

"Seriously you pick, I want to see your taste. So far I've seen you watch Tom and Jerry only," she said.

Suddenly Harry felt his heart beating rapidly. He felt like he needed to impress her. Wanted to know his taste? What does that supposed to mean? She thinks he had an awful taste? Maybe he does.

He started to feel insecure, what if she thinks he's lame. He just kneeled in front of his tv not knowing what to do and how to impress her.

Zoia just sat on his bed, frowning at why it took him so long to pick a goddamn movie.

"Har," she said, however it seems like he was lost in his mind.

Zoia decided to throw the Bambi plush to him.

"What was that for?" he turned his head around to look at her.

"You were zoned out, are you okay?"