five

𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙏𝙖𝙘𝙤 '𝘽𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

After what happened during Harry's birthday, Zoia felt a weight being lifted from her. Maybe she needed it, letting it all out.

Harry noticed the change of her behavior and he couldn't be any happier. She's more herself though she still refuses to swim or use the hot tub. She'd just put her feet there. Harry subtly asked her to join him each time however he'd never force her to do anything she doesn't want to.

The time they spent together at the house also brought them all closer together, especially Harry and Zoia. They're slowly getting closer like they used to before they fell apart though Harry noticed she still kept a distance between them, he figured she's still hung up on Anthony because he once saw her sitting by the window waiting for a letter which never came.

He has made it his personal goal to entertain Zoia. She did so much to him when he was heartbroken, he felt the need to repay her. It genuinely warms his heart seeing her happy.

Every morning he would shower her with compliments, saying how beautiful she looks. She'd always say that he's so cheesy, however her pink cheeks said otherwise.

He bought her a full big bag of stuff from Bora Bora for her and the expression she made when she saw the gifts he bought for her made him the happiest man in the world.

She tried all the clothes and accessories he bought her and then made a little fashion show to show how it looks on her. She tried all the snacks he bought and even forced herself to eat the ones she disliked. She kept telling him she likes it but from the expression she gave out, she's surely not a fan of it.

Everyone's currently on their afternoon swim while Zoia sits on the edge of the pool, dangling her feet to the water. She's wearing a bikini top and shorts which Harry knows to cover up the thing she absolutely loathes about herself. He sighed at the sight but decided not to comment on it.

"Hey Zoia Boia," he swam towards her. He's now in front of her knees, looking up to see her face.

"Hey Harry Barry," she chuckled.

"The water's quite warm isn't it?" he said with a grin on his face.

Zoia rolled her eyes, knowing this is one of his stupid attempt to get her to swim with him.

"I'm not swimming," she replied.

"I know," he said. "But they look like they're having a lot of fun don't they?" he looked at Allie, Ginny and Monica who are currently pretending as if they're merpeople.

"No, they look like they're having more fun," Zoia looked at Ron and Hermione on the other side of the pool, splashing each other with water.

"You look bloody gorgeous, you know that?" he suddenly said. "I like the top you're wearing, it compliments your skin so much."

"Are you staring at my boobs just now, Harry?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Respectfully," he smirked. "I'm looking at your top, not your boobs."

"My top is for my boobs," she said.

"Guess so," he shrugged. He jumped out of the pool and decided to sit next to her. Both dangling their feet to the water.

"Want to make some tacos?" he suddenly asked.

"You know how to make one?"

"A bit," he shrugged.