hollyday

The baby scent greeted Zoia the minute she opened the door of Holly's room. It seems like the toddler or Zoia still likes her to call her, an infant, notices Zoia's presence right away.

"Good morning," Zoia greeted the toddler who's currently fluttering her eyes open.

Holly slowly grinned and tried to reach Zoia's face.

"Hey, good morning pretty," Zoia caressed Holly's forehead.

Holly then stood up, gripping the railing of her crib. "Mama," she murmured.

"Yes it's mama," Zoia smiled at her daughter. "C'mon let's go to mama and dada's room."

Zoia then carried her daughter to her bedroom and put Holly on her bed. Holly looked at Harry who's currently still asleep then looked at Zoia again.

"Dada sepin?" the toddler tilted her head in confusion.

"Yes, dada is still sleeping," Zoia brushed through Holly's hair with her fingers.

"Mama!" Holly reached her hands to cup Zoia's face.

"Hi pretty Holly," Zoia kissed her daughter, making the young girl grin widely.

Zoia then continued to entertain the toddler, playing peek-a-boo and tickling the young girl, causing Holly to giggle uncontrollably.

Zoia was surprised it didn't wake Harry up but she understands. Aurors have been busier than ever with a dark wizard on the loose not to mention Harry's the head of Department of Magical Law Enforcement now, making him even busier than the rest of them. Thankfully he was allowed to have a weekend break.

"You want some milk?"

Holly grinned and nodded energetically.

"Let's brush your teeth first okay, c'mon," Zoia carried Holly again and the toddler wasted no time clinging to her mother.

The two made their way to the bathroom and Zoia put Holly on the counter.

After putting a bit of fluoride-free toothpaste on Holly's pink toothbrush, Zoia went to brush the toddler's teeth. However, midway, Holly stopped Zoia from brushing her teeth.

"What's wrong?" asked Zoia.

"Holly want brush teeth!" said the toddler with full determination.

"Okay," Zoia smiled and handed her the toothbrush.

Holly turned her body around to look at herself in the mirror and attempted to brush her teeth herself. Afterward, Zoia continued to brush Holly's teeth and once they were done, they left the bathroom with Holly in her arms.

Before leaving the bedroom,  Zoia walked towards Harry's side and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hey love," Zoia woke her husband up softly as she caressed his cheek.

"Hmmm?" he hummed, still with his eyes closed.

"Holly and I are awake, do you want to join us or are you still tired?" asked Zoia softly.

"I'm still tired, Zo," Harry mumbled, "I'll join later."

"Okay," Zoia kissed Harry's cheek. "We'll be in Holly's playroom."

"Bye-bye dada," Holly waved her hand at Harry whose eyes were still shut close.

"Bye Holly," Harry grinned.

Zoia and Holly then leave the room to go to the kitchen. Once they arrived, Holly immediately tried to get out of Zoia's grasp to stand on her own.