thirty five*

The Zoia Test

"Allie and I are dating," Monica blurted.

"That's amazing!" Zoia tackled Monica in a hug, "Oh I knew it I knew it!"

"It just happened — it was weird actually. We were snogging and then I just asked her if she wants to be my girlfriend," Monica explained.

"Doesn't matter, what matters is that you're with her now!" Zoia beamed.

"But she used to fancy you though, isn't it weird?" Monica asked.

"Eh. . . a bit, but Allie and I never dated," Zoia shrugged.

"Yeah but what if she still fancies you?" Monica grew concerned.

"Why don't you ask her?" Zoia suggested, "Harry and I think she doesn't anymore. If Harry said it, I believe him."

"And why might I ask?"

"Because he's always right about stuff like this."

"Oh fine," Monica rolled her eyes, "Now go to loverboy and give him the Zoia test," Monica lightly pushed Zoia out of the bed.

"Okay, okay," Zoia stood up, "I don't know if I'll be back-"

"Because he'll probably get an E and you both will end up shagging," Monica cut Zoia off.

"Last week he got an O actually," Zoia corrected Monica.

"Damn, and what did you do to him after that?" Monica raised her eyebrows.

"I don't shag and tell, Mon," Zoia winked at Monica, "Goodbye!"

"Goodbye," Monica shook her head, looking at Zoia's retreating figure.

When Zoia entered Harry's dorm, she could see Harry and Ron quizzing each other using the study cards Zoia made for Harry.

"Hey, Gryffindorks!" Zoia greeted them.

"Zozo! I'm ready, test me," Harry announced. "Ron leave this room and don't bother us."

"Disgusting," Ron scrunched up his nose.

Once Ron left, Zoia sat next to Harry on his bed.

"So," Zoia rummaged through her bag, "This is your test," she handed him the test, "Do it on your desk, and don't cheat! Remember if I caught you cheating I won't talk to you for a week, let alone kissing and shagging."

"Don't worry, I won't cheat, I promise," he reassured her.

"Good, now go and don't bother me," she replied.

"A good luck kiss?" he grinned.

"Oh fine," she rolled her eyes before pulling him by the collar to give him an encouraging kiss.

"We have to kiss before every single exam later," he suggested, "I swear Zo, it's like you bewitched me into remembering everything."

"Stop with the sweet talks and do your test, Harry," she chuckled.

"Okay, professor," he smirked.

Harry knit his eyebrows in concentration, answering all the questions Zoia has prepared for him taking one step ahead away from the blazing vileness of being a no-hoper. 

"Are you doing okay?" asked Zoia.

"Yes, and now don't talk to me, I'm concentrating, Zozo."

"Okay, okay," Zoia chuckled.

Zoia reached her hand to his nightstand to inspect the snitch Harry nicked though she stopped to look at the new stuff on his table; there are even more pictures of them together.