thirteen

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

As they entered the common room, it was filled with sea of teenagers already. There are some Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs (she even saw three Slytherins) but obviously most of them are Gryffindors.

Zoia then went to get Monica and her a butterbeer. Suddenly she heard someone called her.

"Zoia!" said Hermione.

"Oh hey Hermione," she smiled at the girl who's dressed as Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's.

"I didn't notice you at first because you're a blonde now," said Hermione.

"Just for a day though. You look gorgeous Hermione!" she complimented the Gryffindor girl.

"You too Zoia! I like the blonde!"

"Monica said otherwise," she rolled her eyes.

"Did Ginny invite you?" Hermione asked her.

"She did, but Harry invited me first actually," said Zoia.

"Oh. . ." Hermione raised her eyebrows.

"Where's Ginny by the way?" she asked.

"Last time I saw her, she was talking with Dean," said Hermione.

"Dean Thomas?"

"Of course Dean Thomas, how many Deans we have?" Hermione chuckled.

"Well I'll look for Ginny, see you around Hermione!"

Zoia then left to go to Monica to give her butterbeer and went to find Ginny. As she was walking around the common room to find Ginny, she saw Harry near the stairs wearing a muggle basketball uniform, snogging a Hufflepuff girl who's a year younger than them dressed up as an angel. She saw the Hufflepuff girl a couple of times in their common room, but nothing more. Her heart clenched at the sight and decided to avoid that area at all costs.

Luckily, after five minutes of searching, she found Ginny coming out from the toilet.

"I've been looking everywhere for you, you imbecile!" Zoia slapped Ginny's shoulder.

"Merlin Zoi!" Ginny rubbed her shoulder. "Since when are you this aggressive."

"Since forever," she scoffed.

"So what are you?" Ginny asked.

"Cher Horowitz from Clueless, a muggle movie," she answered. "And you are a Holyhead Harpies player."

"10 points to Hufflepuff! Now I'm hungry and we need to eat!" Ginny then pulled her to get some burgers.

They decided to sit down and eat their burgers together.

"Never thought I'd see you as a blonde, ever," said Ginny.

"You're not the only one who thinks I don't suit as a blonde, Ginevra," Zoia rolled her eyes. "I'm this close into changing my hair back to brunette."

"I never said it looks bad on you," said Ginny.

"Anyway, you know what I learned from being on this earth for fifteen years?" said Zoia.