thirty one

𝙊𝙬𝙡 𝙈𝙚

Harry woke up before Zoia which is a very rare occurrence. He looked at her face and his heart warmed at the sight, at how peaceful she looked. He could count all of her freckles on her face which is his favorite feature from her face.

Feeling bored alone, he started to wake her up by kissing her face. She groaned and pushed his face away.

"What are you doing?" she said in a raspy voice.

"Waking you up," he answered.

"I'm still sleepy Har," she whined and wrapped her hand around his torso and buried her face on his bare chest.

"Fine, five minutes more okay. You don't want mum or dad walking in on us naked do you?" said Harry.

"Urgh fine. Five minutes more okay," she huffed.

"Alright," he stroked her hair and kissed her head.

Harry just laid down in silence with Zoia on his chest and his hand stroking her hair for over five minutes since he doesn't really want her to get out of his embrace.

"Love, I'll prepare us a bath yeah?" he tried to wake her up. "Don't worry, we'll only take a bath, no shagging."

Zoia just nodded.

He then locked the door so no one could enter his room. He made his way to his bathroom and prepared a bubble bath with warm water for the both of them. In the middle of preparing it, he sat down by the edge of his bathtub and thought, what is wrong with him? He's never done this to anyone before, it's like Zoia had him under a spell.

"Zo, c'mon wake up, the bath is ready," he softly wakes her up.

Zoia slowly opened her eyes and kept rubbing her eyes.

"I'm still sleepy," she mumbled.

"It's alright, I'll take care of you. I'll pick you up yeah?" he said and she nodded.

Harry then picked her up, bridal style and put her in the bathtub. Harry also entered the bathtub sitting behind her so her back is pressed to his chest.

"I think my legs are a little sore, but it's alright," she said still in her droopy eyes.

"Like I said, I'll take care of you," he wrapped his hand around her waist and kissed her shoulder.

"I'll use your new shampoo from Monica yeah? It seems like you ran out of your old one," he said. Zoia just nodded, still half asleep.

Harry put the shower head on her hair to make it wet before he put on her shampoo. He poured the shampoo on his palm and started to massage her scalp.

"This feels nice Har," said Zoia.

"Glad you like it," he replied.

He kept doing that for a while until he rinsed it completely with water. Zoia's now awake due to the water that kept dropping to her eyes.

"Do you want me to wash your hair too?" she offered.

"Sure," he beamed.

Zoia then turned around so they're face to face. She poured his shampoo on her palm and started to massage his scalp after she used the shower head on him. Her eyes are fixed to his hair while his eyes are fixed to her. He watched at how concentrated she looked while taking care of him which made his heart warmed.

"I like how you look when your hair is all wet," he said all of the sudden.

"Well I like how you look with shampoo all over your head," she chuckled. She then rinses his hair with water.

She turned around again and laid down to Harry so her back was pressed to his chest. He wrapped his hand around her waist to pull her closer and rested his head on her shoulder.

"Let's stay like this for a while," she suggested.

"I'd love that," he smiled.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Zoia just finished packing all of her stuff and is currently waiting for her parents to pick her up.

"Lay down with me again," he called her to his bed.

"Fine," she said.

Harry then wrapped his hand around her waist and rested his head on her chest.

"Don't go," he said.

"I have to, Harry," she said while playing around with his hair.

"Please. . . We can cuddle and stuff," he begged.

"Sorry Harry," she said.

He sighed sadly and wrapped her tighter.

They stayed like that for an hour until James and Lily knocked on the door.

"Zoia, your parents are here," said Lily as she opened the door.

"Nooooooo!" Harry whined and wrapped her even tighter.

"C'mon Har, I have to go," she said, trying to get out of his embrace.

"Stay please," he gave her his puppy eyes.

"Well, we'll leave you both for your farewell," James chuckled at the sight before James and Lily left them alone.

"Har, we'll meet again at school," she tried to reason with him.

"But we can't do this everyday and we're in a different house," he said.

"I'm sorry Harry, I really need to go to my parents," she said softly.

Harry huffed and finally let her go.

"Promise to owl me," he said.

"I promise," she smiled at him.

As they stood up, Harry wrapped his hand around her waist again and hid his face on the crook of her neck.

"I had a great time, I hope you did as well," he said.

Zoia then grabbed his face from her neck and cupped his face. "I had the most amazing Christmas ever." She then kissed him, to which he responded immediately.

After their goodbye kiss Harry smiled at her sadly.

"I'll help you with the luggage, don't worry about it," he said.

He then brought her luggage downstairs. As they reached the living room, she could see her parents sitting with James, Lily, Sirius and Remus.

"Mum! Dad!" Zoia beamed at the sight of her parents and hugged them.

"You had a great time?" asked her dad.

"I did," she smiled at them.

"You must be Harry Potter," said her father to the young Potter boy.

"Hi sir, I'm Harry," he then offered his hand.

"I'm Jay Robinson," her father shook his hand.

"I'm Harry," Harry offered his hand as well to her mother.

"Juliet," her mother smiled at the teenage boy and shook his hand as well.

"We best be off then. Thank you so much for inviting Zoia to your home," said her father.

Then there's a murmur from everyone saying it's not a big deal and they would love to have Zoia over again.

Zoia's finally in her car. She opened the car window to bid them goodbye. Harry waved his hand to bid her goodbye with a sad face and mouthed, owl me.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

Zoia broke her promise to her dad lol.

Anyway, double update bc this book just reached 1k votes! Thank youu!! <3 ilyily