twenty four*

𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙤

The leaked picture has come to Zoia and she is extremely furious. The younger Hufflepuff has now officially stopped going to classes. Zoia understands, of course, she is embarrassed.

Ginny, Allie, and Luna who are in Mia's year said that Mia's not popular in her year now, however, Andrew Adams is even more popular in his year than before if that's even possible.

Zoia will never get how it works that way. How it's over for a girl's reputation while the guy who leaked it is praised like a God. Zoia was completely sick every time she passed Andrew Adams and his friends. Not to mention, his friend, Jackson Dalton has been trying to get with her knowing that she's taken.

"Hey Zoia," Jackson suddenly approached her.

To say she's uncomfortable is an understatement. She's currently walking alone to the lounge to meet her boyfriend, however, she had to walk past Andrew Adams' infamous friend group.

Zoia ignored the stares from the group and walked as fast as she could, feeling her heart race and her palms started to sweat.

"Go on a date with me," he said.

"No, and in the nicest way possible, I'd like for you to leave me alone."

"How about you leave Potter?" he said. "I saw him talking to that slag, Mia Wilson yesterday — flirting."

"My boyfriend is faithful to me and just because we're in a relationship, doesn't mean he can't talk to other girls. Secondly, don't you ever use that word in front of me."

"What? Slag?" he chuckled.

"Go back to your friends, Dalton."

"You're bloody fit you know that?" he smirked at her.

"And you're fucking ugly."

"Highly doubt it," he said cockily.

Zoia kept trying to walk as fast as she could though he showed no sign of leaving her alone. Therefore, she used this opportunity to confront him about his best friend.

"Why did Adams distribute Mia's pictures to everyone?"

"Cause she's a bitch. Fucking dump him out of nowhere," he scoffed.

"And that is why I'm never going out with you. You have no self-respect for women."

"I do, just not for girls who throw themselves at us like slags," he shrugged.

"I already said to not ever use that word in front of me."

"You don't know Mia. Heck, she even fucked your boyfriend before!" he exclaimed. "Not once Zoia, trust me. They went on it for days!"

"What they had before is none of my business and it takes two to shag. If she's a slag for doing that, you also just called my boyfriend a slag," she hissed.

"Well it's different darling," he chuckled which made her scoff. "Potter's a dude."

"Excuse me?!" she frowned at him.

"What? A girl shouldn't sleep around like that. After Potter, she slept with two of my best mates as well!" he said in disgust.

"Fuck you, Dalton," she snarled.

"Would love to," he smirked.

Zoia ignored his statement and said, "so three of your best mates shagged her. . . It sounds like it's your friends who are desperate for her, Dalton."

"Well she's easy," he shrugged.

"Or hot, because it seems like she got your best mates wrapped under her fingers."