sixteen

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙅𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙪𝙩 𝘽𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙝

Today's the quidditch game between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. Prior to the match, Zoia and Harry have been giving each other playful banters due to their competitiveness.

"I think I want to put my hair into a space bun this time," said Zoia.

"Oh. . . The hairstyle Harry loves," Monica raised her eyebrows at Zoia.

The two girls, plus Hannah are currently getting ready for their first quidditch match this year. Monica braided her hair while Hannah put her hair into a ponytail.

"My three roommates are in the quidditch team," said Susan dreamily. "I'm so proud."

"Why thank you Suzie," Zoia bowed down dramatically.

"Oh my God, Suzie is such an ugly nickname," Susan scrunched up her nose in disgust.

"Mark my words, your future boyfriend will call you Suzie as your nickname," Zoia chuckled.

"Like Harry called you Zozo?" Hannah teased her.

"Oh shut up," Zoia blushed.

After they're all finished getting ready, they eat breakfast together with the rest of the quidditch team. As she was eating her food, she could see Harry already staring at her.

"You'll lose," he mouthed to her.

"You will," Zoia mouthed back.

"I will knock his ass down," said Monica, determined to make Harry fall off his broom.

"Please don't hurt him," said Zoia.

"Look at you, so in love with — what is it you usually call him? Ah yeah, Bambi and Harhar," Monica smirked at her.

"Oh shut up, you don't want me to hurt Padma too don't you," Zoia rolled her eyes. Then she realized what she just said. Monica and Padma have not been the best lately. "Sorry, I didn't mean to mention her."

"It's alright," Monica shook her head. "I'll still knock Harry though, maybe just a bit."

"Fine," Zoia chuckled. "Just don't be too harsh or break any of his bones."

"I promise."

After they all ate breakfast together, Zoia walked hand in hand with Monica and Hannah to the girls' locker room. As they arrived, they changed into the quidditch robe and grabbed their brooms.

"You know I suck at pep talk speeches so just go out there, give your best, and FUCK THOSE GRYFFINDORS!" Zoia exclaimed.

"FUCK GRYFFINDORS!" They all said in unison.

"Just for now, after this we love Gryffindor again, okay?"

"Okay."

Zoia got on her broom and smiled encouragingly at Monica.

"Good luck," she whispered to her best friend.

"Good luck," Monica whispered back.

The team then flew to the pitch and murmurs of support could be heard from the Hufflepuff stand. She could see Allie and Ginny wore a Gryffindor jumper and a Hufflepuff scarf at the same time, showing support for their house and their best friends at the same time.

Madam Hooch then told both captains to shake hands.

"Good luck, Cloudy," Harry smiled encouragingly at her.