thirty two

Breakfast from Harry

Harry has been keeping an eye on Zoia ever since he heard the news. He noticed Zoia has been trying her best to act normal, though he could see the sadness deep inside of her eyes.

A painful gush of stabbing ache in her chest overlapping with the sorrow emotion causes her to not think straight and zone out at most times; heavy-hearted sentiment suffers radiantly, overcasting the once exuberant girl.

No one noticed this at first until she accidentally answered Slughorn's question wrong and Zoia's never wrong in potions. Afterward, Monica confronted her; she wished she didn't after hearing Zoia's words. Not long after that, Zoia also told Ginny, Allie, Ron, and Hermione.

Harry wasn't that concerned until he noticed every breakfast she looks even sadder than usual. He never understands until he noticed her mother never sends her breakfast meal anymore, though he noticed her parents would always send her a letter every morning to keep her informed.

Once he noticed this, he made sushi and a bento box for her with the help of Dobby. He strutted to the great hall to see Zoia already sitting with her friends at the Gryffindor table.

"Morning love," he kissed her head before sitting next to her.

"Morning," she beamed. "Why are you bringing two lunch boxes?"

"Because I just made you breakfast so you can toss this rubbish muffin aside," he threw the muffin to Ron's plate which the boy gladly accepted.

"Why?"

"Because I figured you'd like to eat Japanese food for breakfast," he shrugged. "C'mon, open it!"

"Oh alright," she chuckled.

She could burst into tears right there from the overwhelming surge of happiness.

Merlin, what did she do to deserve him?

The sushi is neat since Harry has made them before but she could tell, he's struggling to make the bento. He tried to make it look like Nobita and Shizuka — it didn't. But it doesn't matter, because Harry spent possibly hours making this, just for her.

She immediately wrapped her arms around his torso and hid her face to his chest.

"Thank you," her voice cracked, "for everything. I love you, Harry."

"I love you too," he kissed her head while running his fingers through her hair.

The rest just looked at them in awe and sadness.

"I love it, Harry. . ."

"I'm glad," he chuckled. "Dobby almost banged his head to the counter when he was helping me with the bento. Neither of us could really do it so I'm sorry if it looks messy. I'll practice and make it look better next time."

"It's perfect," she tilted her head up to look at him, "I like it the way it is."

He cupped her face and kissed her temple.

"Why'd you do it?" she asked.

"So I can see this smile right here," he poked her cheek, causing her to giggle. "Now go eat it. If it's too much for you, you can eat some later for lunch. I charmed it so it'll stay warm."

"You're the best," she said breathlessly.

"I know," he smirked.

"Hello? Am I the only one who's seeing the problem here? Is this actually Harry? Are we seriously seeing the same Harry right now? Is he possessed? Is this an imposter? Are you someone else under a polyjuice potion? Are you Anthony Rickett in disguise?" said Monica.