twenty eight

𝙂𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 & 𝘾𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨

Zoia taught Harry how to ice skate yesterday and let's just say Harry is a lost cause. He couldn't skate for his life hence why he needed to use the penguin skating aid.

It was truly a sight though it seems like Regulus is the one who mostly adored the sight. He wouldn't stop giggling at Harry screaming 'Hawwy' the whole time. However, due to how young Regulus is, he's not allowed to skate yet causing him to throw a little tantrum which was quickly resolved by Harry stepping out of the skating rink to play with him.

Zoia, on the other hand, spent most of her time with James trying out many tricks causing them to fall a lot as well as much laughter; Remus and Lily just shook their heads at the sight.

Not to mention they ended their day with Harry and Zoia pleasuring each other resulting in Zoia waking up with rosy cheeks and a huge smile.

Their affection for each other in the winter season causes ice-cold wiring of glories, shunning the freezing white coloring due to the colorful warmth of Zoia and Harry.

Zoia kept giggling since Harry decided to attack her with kisses along her neck, to all of the marks he left from last night.

"So pretty," he mumbled between kisses, with his eyes still shut due to how tired he is.

"You're not even looking at me," she giggled.

"I know you look beautiful either way," he snuggled closer to her.

Suddenly someone tried to open the door causing the two teenagers to panic though thanks to Zoia, whoever it is couldn't come in.

"Are you both awake?" said a familiar sound.

"Yes mum," said Harry.

"Okay, well we are going out to the supermarket. I've already prepared food downstairs — and don't forget to get ready for the gingerbread house decorating later. Sirius and Remus are looking forward to it."

"Okay, mum! Thank you!"

"Thank you, Lily," Zoia added.

"That was close," Harry sighed, burying his face to the crook of her neck. "Thank you for locking the door, I forgot about it."

"You're welcome," she chuckled and started to twirl his hair with her finger.

"Would you like a bath with the dearest Chosen One?" he opened his eyes to look at her.

"Sure," she rolled her eyes at his statement though smiled at the idea.

"Okay, be right back love," he kissed her cheek before leaving her to the bathroom.

Zoia hugged herself and looked at the ceiling with a huge smile plastered on her face. She truly doesn't know why the boy who she's been practically in love with since the first year wants to be with her though she's 100 % not complaining.

If this is a dream, she never wants to wake up from it.

"C'mon, it's ready Cloudy," Harry stood next to her and offered his hand.

She smiled at him and used his hand as a support to stand up.

He pecked her temple before they walked hand in hand to the bathroom.

"Bubbles!" she beamed.

"I know," he kissed her head. "Your favorite right? I also lit up the scented candle, it smells good right?"