six

𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙈𝙚

"Allie, do you want me to draw your nails?" asked Zoia.

The girls are currently doing their nails while Harry and Ron are getting coffee for everyone.

"Sure," Allie answered sheepishly.

"What do you want?"

"Anything you want."

"Fine, um. . . How about I draw you some clouds?" Zoia suggested.

"Sure, I like that," Allie beamed.

"Next you have to take care of my nails Zoi!" said Ginny.

"Yea yea," Zoia rolled her eyes.

The touch of their skins made Allie breathless. Zoia's warm touch caused her heart to beat rapidly. Due to how pale she is, it's so easy to notice when she's blushing, right now she's blushing madly.

Everyone was busy doing their own nails except Ginny Weasley who's waiting for Allie to be finished. Ginny doesn't know much about the blonde Gryffindor girl until their stay at Harry's house but one thing she knows now is that Allie fancies Zoia.

It makes total sense, the constant blushing, stuttering, glaring everytime Zoia's with Harry. She recalled one night when Allie suddenly went silent when Harry and Zoia decided to go on a late night swim together.

"You have such pretty nails Allie, this is going to look so pretty on you!" Zoia beamed.

"Thank you," Allie blushed even more.

That's it. Ginny has no doubt Allie's completely smitten over Zoia. The Hufflepuff girl doesn't even realize Allie's completely into her and she keeps showering Allie with compliments making the blonde girl a mess.

"Done! See it for yourself!"

Allie studied her nails. Obviously she would think her nails are pretty nevertheless since Zoia drew them but her nails truly look beautiful, Zoia is actually very talented.

"It's so pretty," Allie murmured.

"I know right! Well I'll go take care of Ginny now," said Zoia.

"Hey Zoi Bean," Ginny smirked at her.

"What do you want me to do with your nails?" Zoia ignored the nickname Ginny just gave her.

"Can you draw tiny, er- radish?" Ginny mumbled.

"I'm sorry what? Radish?" Zoia frowned.

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?" Zoia asked again.

"Yeah, dead sure," Ginny answered.

Zoia kept her focus to draw radish on Ginny's nails despite the loud laughter coming from Monica because Hermione just spilled the nail polish remover all over the floor making the living room smell like alcohol.

"Why radish?" Zoia asked.

"It's er- Luna has this earrings. It's radish earrings, her favorite," Ginny answered sheepishly.

"That's so sweet Gin Gin," said Zoia in awe.

"And what's up with you and Harry? Are you guys back together?" asked Ginny. "We're not stupid, you both have been spending an awful lots of time together."

Zoia chuckled and a blush could be seen from her face.

"We're not back together. We're obviously getting closer again, I guess we're trying to piece us back together — but I'm just not ready to be in another relationship now. I need to piece myself up first before being in another relationship," Zoia sighed sadly. "Harry's amazing, truly, he's helped me with loads and that's why I want to be ready when we actually get back together, because I really want us to work this time."