thirty

𝙃𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜

School work increases substantially after their winter break. Harry has been procrastinating to do his school work and it's starting to get him. Everyone couldn't help him much because they're also busy with their school work.

Zoia helped him to the best of her ability but even though Zoia got her school work handled, it seems like she's busy with other things as well.

He wanted nothing more than to go back to their winter break. Now he's stuck on his study desk, studying for stupid charms.

He smiled to himself when he recalled the memory in Zoia's house.

"Yes sir, I taught Zoia how to do the Patronus charm," said Harry to Zoia's father.

"Oh really? Come on, show it to us, Zoia," her father encouraged her.

"Ohh yeah, I want to see your Patronus, Zoia!" James exclaimed.

Since Harry's staying over at her house, her mother suggested inviting James and Lily for dinner which they gladly accepted. Currently, everyone's sitting in the living room, convincing Zoia to show them her corporeal Patronus.

"What is a Patronus?" asked her mother.

"You'll see," her father rubbed his palms excitedly.

Zoia stood up in front of everyone and Harry gave her an encouraging thumbs-up.

When she muttered the spell, a huge hippogriff could be seen coming out of her wand. Her father gasped and wasted no time hugging his daughter.

"I'm so proud of you, that's so cool Zoia," her father whispered to her.

"Thanks, Dad," she hugged her dad back.

"You are such a perfect child aren't you," he chuckled. "Hey, we made a perfect child," he said to her mother.

"We sure do," her mother nodded with a huge smile on her face.

"Nice Patronus, Zoia!" said James.

"Thanks," she said sheepishly.

"What's your Patronus, Harry?" asked her father.

"A stag, like my dad," Harry said proudly.

"Show him, son," James patted Harry's shoulder.

Harry then stood up next to Zoia while her dad went back to sit down next to her mum.

Once he muttered the spell, everyone went silent, even Harry. He was lost at words. His throat felt dry then he looked at everyone who looked completely shocked as well; James was the one who looked the most stunned.

Zoia broke the silence by squealing and gave him a bone-crushing hug. Harry could see she looked completely in awe and could burst into tears at any moment.

"You're a hippo like me now," she teased him.

"Yeah," he chuckled.

"Can I still call you Bambi?"

"Yeah," he answered, still at a complete loss for words, so he decided to just hug Zoia back.

"A hippogriff?!" James shrieked. "Your Patronus is a hippogriff?!"

"Yes James," Lily chuckled.

"B-but it's supposed to be a stag like me! He's Bambi! It's supposed to be a stag!"