fifteen

𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

Today she woke up at four am because Cedric decided to make them practice early in the morning. He said they need to be prepared for their next game.

Truthfully, Zoia doesn't mind because quidditch takes things off her mind. She loves working with Malcolm Preece and Tamsin Applebee (her fellow chasers). The three of them just worked well together which led to Hufflepuff's victory a couple of times.

The practice went well just like what Zoia expected, however like Cedric said every time, 'there will always be a room for improvement, don't get satisfied too easily.'

"Nice job," Malcolm said to her as they were walking back to their common room.

"Thanks, you too," she said to him.

"Wouldn't be surprised if you become the next captain," he said.

"Oh shut up," she said shyly.

"I swear! You and Tamsin could be the next captain," he said.

"I heard that and personally I think it's going to be you Zoi," said Tamsin.

"You both are too nice," she said.

After she arrived back at her dorm, she could see her roommates were semi ready for class. Zoia decided to shower since she just had a practice.

After shower, she sits at her desk and starts doing her makeup with the help of her mirror.

"Zoi, can I borrow your mascara? Mine's finished. I completely forgot to buy another one," said Monica.

"Yeah, just take it," she said.

After they're all ready, they head down to the great hall and sit at their usual spot. As she was about to look at Harry, she could see him already staring at her. He started waving his hand, greeting her which she returned.

"Who are you wav — Potter. . ." Monica rolled her eyes. "Remember what I said yesterday, Zoi."

"He just broke up with his cheating girlfriend I know I know," she huffed.

"Look I just don't want you to get your heartbroken," said Monica.

"Don't worry Mon, we're just friends," said Zoia.

"I'm sure you're smart enough to make your own decision. I'm just being here for you," said Monica.

"And I appreciate it, truly," said Zoia.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

It's finally after school which means she has to meet up with Harry. Ever since his break up, he'd always show up on time, lately he's even ten minutes early most of the time.

As expected when she entered the library to their usual spot, Harry's already there. What's odd is that, he also brought something.

"Hey Zo," he greeted her before she sat.

"Hey, what's that?" she said, pointing at something next to him.

"We'll go into that later, now we're going to study," he said.

For the rest of the hours they decided to study herbology and DADA. Harry actually taught her more when they studied DADA.

After around two hours, they decided to stop studying and Harry put the thing that he brought on the table.

"Know what this is?" he asked.

"Have seen it," she answered.

"This is a Battleship Board Game, the most fun game alive," he said.

"Oh. . . yeah. I've seen my cousin playing that game. I still think monopoly is better though," she said.

"You're not wrong, but this is also fun," he said. "Let's play this."

After managing the places of the ship, they decided to play. Harry won the first round, second round, third round. . .

"I hate this game," she huffed. "I don't want to play this anymore."

"What? No, don't say that, you want to play this game," he said.

"No I don't! I suck at it!"

"One more please," he begged.

"Fine, just one more."

Surprisingly, she won this round which made her smile after being in a bad mood due to her losing three times to him.

"Yes!" she punched the air and put on the biggest smile she has. "Maybe the game's not so bad."

"See, I told you," he smiled at her.

The truth is, Harry could have easily won this round as well, however he wanted to let her win at least once so she could be happy instead of sulking like she did before.

"Great game Harry!" she offered her hand to him.

Harry smiled at her being this happy, "great game Zoia," he shook her hand, giving her his biggest smile as well.

After their game, they decided to eat her red velvet cupcake together that Harry got her for today's session.

"When are you planning to have the next D.A. meeting Harry?" she asked.

"Soon. Not sure when though," he answered.

"Good, because I can't wait. Umbridge really sucks," she huffed.

"She is, isn't she," he chuckled.

They talked about school as they were eating. From the talk, she learned that Harry likes to spend his free time reading books about defense against the dark arts. It's been his dream since he was four to be an auror and he's been preparing to fight dark wizards ever since by reading books about it. Zoia admired that.

"You're so stupid," he laughed as he looked at her after they finished eating.

"What?" she frowned.

He didn't answer, instead he moved to sit next to her. He put his thumb and index finger on her chin and made her look at him.

"You have buttercream frosting on the side of your lips you idiot," he chuckled.

He then wiped off the frosting from the side of her lips. She could feel his thumb touched the corner of her lips for a second. The next thing he do made her heart beating rapidly; he ate the buttercream that was on his finger.

Zoia noticed he kept switching, looking at her eyes then her lips. Subconsciously, Zoia started doing the same thing. Looking at his pink soft lips that she's been admiring since her third year and his alluring eyes she's been in love with since her first year. She didn't even notice that the both of them started leaning to each other.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked and she nodded hastily.

In a matter of seconds, he cupped her cheek and started to kiss her. He then put his hand behind her neck and pushed her closer to him to deepen their kiss. Zoia can only hope she is doing alright because this is her first kiss.

The whole time, she felt butterflies in her stomach. This felt right to her. She doesn't know if Harry felt the same way, but she doesn't care. She's finally kissing the lips she's been craving for since her third year.

After their kiss, Harry kept his hand on the side of her face before he started to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I think we should go back to our common room," he said.

"Y-yeah."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

Yes they did that lol