seven

𝙃𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙨

"Monica please braid my hair, dutch braid please," Zoia screamed at Monica who's currently in the bathroom.

"Alright, calm down calm down," Monica approached Zoia and sat behind her.

"I can't calm down, it's Hufflepuff's first game and my first game as a captain!" Zoia exclaimed.

"Hey, hey look at me," Monica kneeled in front of her and put her hands on Zoia's shoulder.

"You're going to be fine Zoia, you're an amazing talented quidditch player and captain. You've worked so hard for this and our team has practiced a lot. Whatever the outcome, you've worked so hard for this and that's the most important thing, we're all so proud of you okay?"

"I love you Mon," Zoia flung herself to her best friend and hugged her tightly.

"I love you too Zoi," Monica chuckled and hugged her back. "Okay, now I really need to braid your hair so it won't get in your way."

As Monica finished braiding her hair, they wasted no time to go downstairs to their common room. Zoia could see Anthony is waiting for her.

"Quidditch uniform looks good on you Zoi," Anthony grinned and approached her.

"You too," she raised her eyebrows.

"So captain, you ready?" he wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

"Of course I am, are you ready?" she looked up to him.

"Always am," he said cockily and kissed her head.

When the three entered the great hall, there's a murmur of good luck being said to her.

"I'm just going to eat some grapes, can you pass me that Tony?" asked Zoia.

"Are you sure you're going to be fine? You need some food for your stamina, Zoi," said Anthony as he passed her grapes.

"I don't want to throw up," Zoia ate her grapes.

"How about this, you eat this one waffle for me, it's chocolate your favorite!" he handed her a waffle.

"Fine," she huffed and ate the chocolate waffle.

"That's it," he grinned and ruffled her hair.

After breakfast, the Hufflepuff team left breakfast early to get ready for the match. She could also see the Ravenclaw team get off early.

"Hey Zo!" someone called her as she was about to leave the hall.

"You guys go first, I'll catch up later," Zoia told her teammates.

"Hey, what's up?" asked Zoia as she turned around to see the bespectacled boy.

"Good luck for the game," he smiled encouragingly at her. "You'll do amazing."

"Thanks Har," she smiled gratefully. "Any tips? you know, captain to captain?"

"Just be confident and trust yourself," he put his hand on her shoulder. "Don't doubt yourself, you're amazing, I'm sure of it."

"Thanks," she said.

"I l-like your hair," he said sheepishly. "It's nice, all braided like that — looks cute."

"Thank you, Harry," she chuckled. "Well I have to go now, see you later!"

"You're in deep shit," Ginny suddenly appeared beside him and patted his shoulder. She left before he could say anything.