eight

𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚

News of Zoia Robinson and Anthony Rickett being together spreads around the school like a domino effect. Harry had to see Zoia with Anthony almost every single time he saw her. Thankfully they're not like Ron where they eat each other's face every chance they get.

Due to her relationship and Harry's realization, Harry distances himself from her which she doesn't even notice since she's too caught up with her new relationship.

Is this what Zoia felt when he got back together with Cho? Did she ever fancy him in the first place?

He's currently walking to his potions classroom with Ron who just finished snogging Lavender this morning.

"Lav won't stop snogging me," said Ron all of the sudden.

"Huh?" Harry mumbled.

"All she wants to do is snog me, I can't get away from her," Ron sighed in frustration.

"At least she wants to be with you," Harry simply answered.

When they entered the classroom they could see students were already there. Harry and Ron decided to sit with Ernie Macmillan. He didn't even pay attention to what Slughorn's saying the whole class until he called his name.

"Harry Potter and Zoia Robinson," said Slughorn.

"Huh? What?" Harry widened his eyes. "Why did he say our name?" asked Harry to his seatmates.

"Did you not hear what Slughorn just said?" Ron frowned and Harry just shook his head.

"Group work," Ernie answered for him. "You're with Zoia."

"Who are you guys with?"

"We're with Hermione," Ron shifted uncomfortably.

"What should we do?" asked Harry.

"Make a potion, antidote to poison," Ernie answered.

"Harry, move," someone behind him suddenly said behind him.

"Why?" he turned around to see Hermione.

"Group work?" said Hermione in an obvious tone.

"Oh, y-yeah," he then stood up and made his way to Zoia.

"Hi Har," she greeted him as he sat next to her.

"Hi," he smiled at her.

"So, do you have any idea, potions genius?"

"Aren't you the potions genius?" He raised his eyebrows at her.

"You seem to be smarter than me nowadays and Slughorn loves you," she said.

"I suppose," he mumbled. "Let me check my book."

Zoia could see everyone was trying so hard. She could see Hermione was waving her wand enthusiastically over their cauldron and Ernie muttered something which sounded cool.

She has been trying to mix ingredients however it doesn't look as perfect as she wanted it to be which means the chances of it working are low.

"Harry would you help me and stop reading your stupid book," Zoia hissed.

"Shut up, Zo," he said, still looking at his book, which made her frown.

"Excuse me?"

"I found it, wait here, let me get something from the cupboard," he then left their table.

Zoia just waited for him until he came back with something that looked like a big stone.

"It's bezoar," he smirked at her while showing her the bezoar. "Trust me, he'll love it."