twenty eight

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨

Harry and Zoia made their way to the dining table in their matching Christmas jumper. Zoia thought it's extremely soft and comfortable. As they reached the table, she could see James and Lily are wearing matching jumpers and the same goes to Sirius and Remus.

"Harry! And Zoia!" Sirius greeted them.

"Sirius!" Harry suddenly hugged him.

"My favorite godson," said Sirius as he hugged Harry back.

"Your only godson you mean," said Lily.

"Still my favorite." Sirius winked at him.

"Zoia, we meet again," Remus said to her.

"Hi professor," she smiled at him.

"No need to call me professor, we're not at school. Call me Remus," he smiled at her.

"C'mon Zo, let's sit down," Harry grabbed her hand and made her sit down next to him. Lily sat in front of her with James on her side and Remus on James' side. Sirius chose to sit next to Harry and across from Remus.

"So, Merry Christmas everyone," said Sirius as he raised his wine glass. They all have a toast, however since Harry and Zoia are minors, they drink pumpkin juice.

"Harry's almost seventeen, I think he can try my wine," said Sirius to Lily and James.

"Yes!" Harry beamed.

"Absolutely not!" said Lily.

"Mum!"

"Harry!"

"Fine," he huffed.

"Zoia, it's so good to finally meet you!" said Sirius to her.

"Same here," she said. "I like your jacket."

"I like her, Harry," he said to the young Potter boy.

"Zoia here is a chaser like me!" said James.

"Oh really?" Sirius raised her eyebrows, impressed at what James just said.

"Yeah, best chaser at school. Better than dad probably," said Harry.

"Hey! Sorry Zoia, you're probably really good but I can't believe my own son just said someone's a better chaser than me! Remember Lils, when Harry was five, he told me I'm the best quidditch player he's ever seen. He's all grown up now," James said dramatically.

"Dad," Harry hissed in embarrassment.

"Well I'm glad you finally brought a girl home Harry, I never got the chance to meet the last one. What was her name, the ravenclaw?" asked Sirius.

"Oh, er- Cho," said Harry as he avoided eye contact with everyone.

Sirius noticed the awkward tension between the two and eyed Remus for help.

"So when did you guys start to date?" asked Remus to the young teenagers.

"Oh we're not — dating," Zoia answered hotly.

"Oh?" Remus frowned at the two. He could see Harry messing around with his food trying to avoid eye contact with everyone.

"Alright, let's eat!" said Lily breaking up the tension.

The three marauders then looked at Harry giving him the we'll talk about this later look.

Throughout breakfast Zoia avoided eye contact with Harry and she could feel him stealing glances at her multiple times.