twenty seven

𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖?

Zoia is the calmness around the insanity of the madness we call our world. Her benign existence brings out nothing but happiness and comfort that no matter how much the world crumbles, the existence of her itself would fix it up in a second.

Hence why Harry decided to give her a promise ring for her Christmas present, along with other things including a miniature playground she's obsessed with as well as a miniature Harry and Zoia wearing a Nobita and Shizuka costume.

An enthusiastic, fragrant overwhelming wave of happiness washed up her body causing her to unintentionally kiss him in front of his family resulting in an embarrassed crimson red Zoia and a smirking Harry.

Zoia doesn't take off the ring, not even once. She even took her ring to shower since Lily's perfect charm protected it from any kind of harm.

Harry on the other hand got spoiled by many things as well by Zoia but what stood out the most was the newest edition of firebolt causing him to run around the living room, jumping around in happiness, and giving Zoia a bone-crushing hug.

Zoia also told him she has another present but due to certain constraints, he has to wait for a bit.

Today is the day the newly reformed Marauders family goes skiing. Zoia has only done this once in her lifetime and that was four years ago.

"Zoia, hurry up," said Harry when he sees Zoia's still doing her hair and hasn't put on some of her winter attire.

"Wait a minute," she said impatiently.

"Everyone's going to wait for us. C'mon, your hair is beautiful either way," he ran his fingers through his brown locks.

"Don't care. I want my hair to be curled up at the bottom," she replied.

Harry sighed and decided to grab some of the things she needed to wear and do it himself.

"What are you doing?" she frowned at him once she saw Harry's on his knees beside her.

"Putting on your socks, then your boots," he said.

"Fine," she sighed.

Afterward, he grabbed the 3 in 1 hat, glove, scarf, and a fluffy mitten he got her as two of his Christmas presents, laying them on the table in front of her.

"You can wear this to keep yourself warm," he suggested.

"Thanks, love," she pulled him closer to her and pecked his lips.

"I'll go pack some sweets and snacks for us later okay. I expect you to be ready once I get back," he said.

"Okay," she rolled her eyes, causing the boy to chuckle.

Zoia kept her promise and was ready when Harry got back to their room, sitting on their bed beaming at him, rubbing her thighs excitedly.

"I can't wait!" she jumped from her seat and attacked him with a hug.

"Me too, love," he hugged her back and kissed her temple. "C'mon, everyone's waiting downstairs. Well except Sirius, he's still doing his hair, just like you did earlier."

"I knew he takes care of his hair! They're amazing! There's no doubt I'm going to use the hair care products he gave me."

"Hey, I do my hair!" he exclaimed. "He taught me his way! You don't think my hair is good?"

"Oh I love your hair so much, Bambi," she started to play around with his hair, causing his cheeks to turn rosy.

It was only a 10-minute walk to go to the skiing place. It seems like Regulus is already a huge fan of Harry because the whole journey, he wanted to be with Harry, causing the bespectacled boy to wear the baby carrier instead of Remus or Sirius.