mother's day

News that has changed the once Hufflepuff girl's life around also changes the people surrounding them. Harry was devastated to hear the news but never once he showed vulnerability in front of Zoia.

She needs him.

Thankfully nothing seems to worsen in fact he believes she's getting better. Especially when they learned Acacia is moving back.

Holly has mixed feelings about it but the girl never showed it in front of her mum, knowing that her getting along with her sister cheers her mother up.

It was apparent that Acacia is trying to get on Holly's good side but Holly doesn't look like she's trying to mend her relationship with her sister anytime soon.

Holly excused herself for five days from school since the Potters have planned a family trip to Bali that everyone except Zoia has organized for mother's day.

It was a surprise when Zoia saw Holly in the living room screaming, "WE'RE GOING TO BALI!"

Here Zoia is now, with her husband, kids, and the new addition to the family, Kenji, in a villa with the most beautiful view she's ever seen. Green and blue painted the place due to the trees and the ocean.

Crippling sounds of the birds interlaced with the breeze that helps calm down the very warm weather of the place comfort Zoia.

"I picked the place, mum!" Holly beamed, hugging her mother.

"Wow, thank you, Holls," Zoia hugged her daughter back, kissing her head afterward. "I'd pick you up but I can't anymore."

"You wish I'm still small huh?" Holly grinned.

"Yes, I wish you were forever small," Zoia kissed Holly's tip of the nose making the young girl scrunched up her face.

"Let's sit down," Harry told everyone as he wrapped his arm around Zoia's waist.

The family decided to sit on the sofa of the living room with Zoia squished in between Harry and Holly while the twins and Kenji sat next to Holly.

"We have a gift for you," said Harry to his wife. "Acacia, can you get it?"

"Sure," Acacia got off the sofa to grab something. She came back with a box wrapped with 'Happy Mother's Day' wrapping all over it.

"Here mum," Acacia smiled at her mum.

"Thanks, Acacia."

"Go sit," Holly pushed her sister away.

"Be nice," Zoia reminded her youngest child.

"Sorry," Holly mumbled.

Zoia opened her present while the three looked at her intently.

It was the thickest book Zoia has ever seen, decorated with many stickers and bows that make it so lively.

"It's a scrapbook, mum," Holly gave her mother a toothy grin. "It's a scrapbook from when you were a baby until now."

"When we were cleaning grandma and grandpa's house, we found your photo album. We made copies of it for this," Phoenix added.

"I put all the stickers mum!" Holly beamed.

"Nice stickers, Holls," Zoia kissed her daughter's head.

"Thanks," said Holly proudly.

Zoia then slowly got through all the pages with everyone looking as well. She shed a few tears seeing her childhood pictures with her parents, seeing her life at Hogwarts, seeing her life with Harry, and seeing herself growing old with the kids.