eleven

𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮'𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙣 𝙊𝙣𝙚

Zoia puts on a skirt Harry got her from Bora Bora and a long sleeved white cropped shirt. She decided to make her hair into a braided pigtail.

She then went downstairs to eat her takoyaki for breakfast with her parents. Not long after that she heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Zoia beamed and jumped out of her chair. Her parents shook their heads knowing why she's excited though a smile is plastered on their faces.

She opened her door to see Harry with a small basket filled with many types of cookies, brownies and a few other pastries.

"Harry!" She jumped to hug him tightly. He was taken aback but hugged her back right away.

"Zoia!" he chuckled at her enthusiasm.

She then could see James and Lily smiling at them. She awkwardly coughed and got out of his embrace.

"Hi Lily, hi James," she nervously waved her hand at them.

"Zoia!" James patted her head. Lily shook her head at her husband and went to hug the girl.

"We miss you so much!" said Lily.

"Glad Harry's head is in the right place again huh?" James raised his eyebrows at his son which made him rub his neck nervously. "Now we can have you back again!"

"Yeah," Zoia chuckled. "C'mon in, guys."

Both parents greeted each other while Harry and Zoia sat next to each other at the dining table.

Harry sneakily looked at Zoia's mother and decided to use a chopstick. He kept looking at her mother as he joined Zoia eating the takoyaki with chopsticks, hoping that her mother would notice.

Harry thought he was slick. Zoia noticed the whole thing and had to hold her laughter.

The parents then decided to join the two children.

Harry started to eat the takoyaki excitedly, hoping to get her attention. He gave up when Zoia's mum didn't even notice him using the chopstick perfectly.

"Mrs Robinson, the takoyaki is delicious," said Harry all of a sudden.

"Thank you Harry," her mother smiled gratefully at the boy.

It seems like James caught up to Harry's intention, remembering Harry insisted on using chopsticks during their trip to Bora Bora because he wants to impress Zoia and her family.

"Harry here has spent the entire summer teaching himself how to use a chopstick!" James winked at his son.

"Oh really? That's amazing Harry!" said her mother. "It took Zoia years to learn how to use chopsticks. She used to use the training chopstick before she could do it."

"There's a training chopstick?!" Harry shrieked.

"Er- yeah Harry," Zoia chuckled.

James and Lily started to laugh remembering Harry's struggles in Bora Bora.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he hissed at her.

"You never asked," she shrugged.

"I still use the training chopstick," her father chuckled.

"You're just too lazy to use the actual chopstick," Zoia rolled her eyes.

After more talks at the dining table, it's finally time for both teenagers to go to kings cross station. Her parents are currently hugging her goodbye.