twenty five

𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙡𝙛

The snows are now hushing the landscape, the cold breeze always penetrates her skin, and white Christmas is slowly approaching.

Time passes by without them realizing, it's now winter break. To say Zoia's excited is an understatement.

She's going to spend her Christmas with Harry as her boyfriend for the first time for Merlin's sake. She is going to spend Christmas with her boyfriend and his family.

She is as happy as a pig in mud.

The two interlaced their fingers as they walked to the train causing Zoia's stomach to flutter.

The floating snows sent smiles on her face as the snowflakes danced with each other, doing the waltz and tango.

The cold snow gave her the warmest greeting causing her to grin from ear to ear. Not to mention the never-ending affection the Potter boy has been giving her since this morning.

"We're going to stay in this cabin my parents bought when I was younger. It's been a while since we've been there, but trust me it's amazing Zo. We can go skiing and skating — well I actually can't skate and I was hoping you can so you could teach me?" he grinned sheepishly.

"Lucky for you I can and I'm going to make you a pro skater overnight!" she beamed.

"That's my Zozo," he brought up her knuckles to his lips, kissing it lovingly without looking away from her.

The two chose to share a compartment with Hermione and Ron. Ginny's currently with Luna while Monica's with Allie.

Monica and Allie.

Zoia noticed the two have been closer than ever since Halloween. She even confronted Monica about it, though the curly-haired girl only said that they're no more than friends.

Zoia highly doubts it.

Zoia has been friends with Monica since their first year and the girl has never looked at Zoia like the way she looked at Padma. Zoia could see that Monica's starting to look at Allie differently. Not to mention that she always looked at the Gryffindor table every meal, looking for the younger Gryffindor girl.

It's funny, Zoia thought. Her two best friends are completely smitten over a platinum blonde goddess.

"You've been telling me Allie fancies Zoia this whole time?!" Ron gasped at the new profound information.

Last night Allie jokingly said she has been obsessed with Zoia for the longest time. Ron, being Ron, thought she was joking because afterward all of them laughed. However, just now, Harry, Zoia, and Hermione told him she wasn't joking.

"She fancied me, Ron, she doesn't anymore," Zoia chuckled.

"B-but you're friends with Allie!" Ron pointed his finger at the bespectacled boy.

"Why do you think we became friends in the first place?" Harry sassed, rolling his eyes.

"Merlin, it all makes sense now!" Ron shrieked. "How did I not notice this before?"

"Because you're oblivious," the three said in unison.

"Oh shove off," he hissed.

"Now Zozo, will you present what you made for them last night?" Harry pulled her closer to him.

"Oh yeah! It's an early Christmas present for both of you. I already gave Harry, Monica, Ginny, and Allie's."

Harry then showed his wrist to the couple. He's wearing two bracelets. First is the bracelet Sirius gave him of Zoia's initials and the other one is a handmade bracelet Zoia made for her best friends (and boyfriend).