two

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞

𝘽𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙞 𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 17

It's July 31st, which means it's Harry's birthday and the day Zoia, Ginny and Monica are going to stay over at his beach house.

The three girls have spent their last days before their stay at the beach house to look for Harry's presents. However, Zoia couldn't find any present that's meaningful enough for the Potter boy, hence why she decided to make the presents.

Apparently, Harry's going to have a big party at his beach house, though only Zoia, Ginny, Monica, Ron, Hermione and Allie are staying over at the place.

"What are you going to wear, Zoi?" asked Ginny.

"A tennis skirt with a cropped shirt and a bikini under them," Zoia replied. "In case I want to swim."

"That's a great idea!" Ginny beamed.

"Honestly, your obsession with tennis skirts," Monica chuckled. "But you look bloody good in them so don't worry."

And that's how the three girls found themselves in a beautiful beach house. Even from the outside, Zoia could hear the music.

"Should we just go in?" asked Monica.

"I think so," Zoia shrugged.

The door's unlocked which Zoia thought was very unsafe. When the three entered, she could see a bunch of people in their summer outfit, even some just in their swimming attire.

"Potter knows how to throw a party," said Monica, intrigued.

"Is there no parental supervision?" Zoia frowned.

"There is no parental supervision in parties, Zoia, especially 17th birthday parties. If there is, the party's lame," Ginny chuckled.

"And where should we put out trunks?" Ginny growned.

Just then, Harry appeared. He widened his eyes when he saw Zoia and got through the sea of people to approach her.

"You came!" He beamed and hugged Zoia tightly.

"Of course," Zoia chuckled. "Happy birthday," she hugged him back, just as tight.

"You know we're here, Potter," Monica scoffed.

"Hi Monica and Ginny, thank you for coming," said Harry once the two stopped hugging.

"Where should we put out trunks?" asked Ginny.

"Oh yeah, come follow me," said Harry. "I'll carry your trunk, don't worry."

"Thanks Potter," said Monica.

"I meant Zoia's," he rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"Gee thanks," Monica rolled her eyes.

"I can carry yours too," Harry added.

"Don't worry about it," Monica shook her head.

The house is just as big as his house in Godric's Hollow, however somehow this house seems more spacious, even with the pool of people. She figured it's because of the many glass windows. Not to mention the view is incredibly amazing.

"Well these are each of your rooms, just pick which one you like," said Harry.

The three then entered their preferred rooms. Zoia entered with Harry since he's carrying her trunks.