twenty seven

𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

Zoia woke up with a hand wrapped around her waist. She could feel Harry's steady breath on her neck. She suddenly felt the swooping feeling in her stomach.

She tried to get out of his grasp without waking him up but everytime she moves he wrapped her tighter and bring her closer to him.

"Har. . . I need to pee," she said to him.

"No," he said in his hoarse voice which gave another swooping feeling in her stomach.

"I'm not kidding Har, I need to pee," she tried to get his hand out of her waist.

"Five more minutes," he said as he snuggled closer to her.

"I promise you can snuggle again after I peed," she said.

"Fine," he huffed and finally get Zoia out of his embrace.

After she peed, she decided to have a quick shower. Afterwards she brushed her teeth and washed her face. She still couldn't believe she slept with Harry last night. This all feels like a dream. Something that's too good to be true.

After her after morning routine, she made her way back to her bed. She could see Harry still sleeping peacefully. She then laid on her back next to him.

It seems like Harry noticed Zoia's back and said, "can I snuggle to you again?"

"Don't you want to eat breakfast? It's Christmas morning Har," she said.

"But you promised!"

"Fine, c'mere. Five more minutes then you wake up," she said as she opened her arms. He then laid his head on her chest as she played around with his hair.

Luckily, she has her novel on the bedside table so she decided to read while Harry's asleep. It seems like it took them more than five minutes because Lily decided to wake them up.

"Oh Harry's here," Lily chuckled as she was looking at the sight of the two.

"Yeah," Zoia chuckled as well.

"Well breakfast is ready Zoia and I have this jumper. I got matching one for you and Harry. Tell Harry his jumper is in his room," said Lily.

"Okay," Zoia replied.

As Lily left the room, Zoia tried to wake Harry up again.

"Har, wake up. Your mum said breakfast is ready," she said softly to him.

"No."

"Oh c'mon Har," she sighed. "Harry please just wakeup."

"Five more minutes," he said as he wrapped his hand tighter around her waist.

"You've been saying that for the past hour. I'm not making myself look bad in front of your parents, c'mon," she said as she pushed Harry off of her.

"Come back!" he tried to grab her again as she stood up from the bed.

"If you're not going to wake up I'm going to pour a bucket of water to you," she threatened him.

"Fine," he groaned as he grabbed his glasses. He could finally see a good look on Zoia who's currently examining a jumper.

"Oh your mum gave us a matching jumper. Yours is in your room," she said.

"Brilliant!"

"Okay, now you need to shower and put on the jumper I guess. I don't want to go downstairs alone so please hurry, I'm quite hungry actually," she said.