four

𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝘿𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙄𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

Harry has been trying to find a time to talk to Zoia but something always gets in their way. It's either Ginny and Monica glaring at him telling him to shove off, Zoia busy doing God knows what, quidditch practice, studying and Anthony Rickett.

Oh Anthony Rickett, everytime Harry saw him, especially when he's around Zoia, he felt his stomach churning. He felt anger bubbled up in him and he wanted nothing than to shove him aside and pull Zoia with him but obviously he couldn't do that. What bothers him the most is how unbothered Zoia is with how close and touchy Anthony Rickett is.

Harry actually tried to find anything dirty about the guy so he has a reason to tell Zoia that he's not a good person but he found nothing, it seems like the guy is actually good and that's what sucks the most.

However he can finally talk in peace with Zoia for Slughorn's dinner. He decided to wear one of his best dress robes and tame his hair which is useless because his hair can't be tamed. Remembering that Zoia likes his messy hair, he decided to tidily mess up his hair so it looks messy but still presentable.

He grinned to himself looking at the mirror. He got his perfume and started spraying it to him.

"Hello Zoia," he talked to himself through the mirror.

"No that's awkward, that's weird," he mumbled.

"Hi Zo," he said.

"What are you doing?" Ron laughed all of the sudden. Harry didn't even realize Ron just entered the room.

"Oh, er- preparing myself," said Harry as his cheeks turned red.

"Preparing to talk to Zoia you mean?" Ron grinned.

"Shove off," Harry hissed.

"You got this," Ron made his way to Harry and patted his shoulder. "Just don't play around with her feelings anymore."

"I'm not going to," said Harry hastily.

"Still, it took you this long to know you fancy her," Ron chuckled. "You've fancied her the minute you called her Zozo."

"W-what? I don't. I was snogging-"

"Yeah, yeah you were snogging a bunch of girls and still think about Cho but you started seeing Zoia differently then, you were just too caught up with Cho to notice," Ron explained. "You think I don't notice? Merlin you baked her cookies almost every time you met up and you don't give Cho fat shit when you guys get back together. Don't even get me started with the bracelet you refuse to take off."

Subconsciously Harry fiddled with his bracelet and traced his fingers to Zoia's initials.

"Look, I know Zoia and I aren't that close but I've known her since we both couldn't even speak — what I'm trying to say is she's like my family. Don't hurt her, that's all," Ron added. "Now go!"

Ron pushed Harry out of their room.

"Alright! Alright!" said Harry.

As he entered Slughorn's room, he saw a famous quidditch player he knows from Holyhead Harpies, Gwenog Jones sitting next to Slughorn.

He decided to sit next to Hermione. As he sat down, he rubbed his palms on his thighs, looking around the room.

"Looking for Zoia? She's still getting ready with Ginny," said Hermione all of the sudden.

Harry looked at her and nodded. Suddenly Zoia and Ginny entered the room. This time, she's wearing a periwinkle dress that reminds him of Hermione's dress during the Yule Ball.