twenty two

𝙉𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙖 & 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙖

Harry and Zoia got ready together in their lounge. Zoia did her hair into lower pigtails like Shizuka (she even put on fake bangs on) and wore her famous pink outfit. Her makeup is very natural since Shizuka doesn't really wear any.

Harry, on the other hand, wears Nobita's famous yellow outfit.

The two finished their looks by wearing a randoseru backpack; their school backpack.

Harry was completely entranced when he saw the girl. She looks completely adorable. Completely.

A crimson red cheek crept up to his face when she planted a kiss on his cheek. He could feel his blood pumped up to the rest of his body as his heart beats rapidly.

Yellow, joy, mixed with pink, love for one another, is the perfect embodiment of their relationship; what they'll represent when they walk into that room.

A color orange that they produced sputters out an abundance of warmth to the people surrounding them, as always, bringing out the best in people.

"Let's go to your common room," she intertwined her fingers to his.

He nodded and smiled at her.

They swung their interlaced fingers while Zoia walked jovially, jumping slightly in between steps, while humming to Doraemon's theme song.

Harry just looked deeply at her and couldn't stop smiling the whole time.

"Monica and Padma broke up," said Zoia all of the sudden.

"Oh no. . . How is she?" asked Harry, worriedly. Sure he's not the closest with Monica but Zoia's friend is Harry's friend. Zoia's family is his family. He grew to care deeply for the curly haired Hufflepuff.

"She's managing. . ." she replied. "A bit sad at times but she's slowly getting over it. Ginny and Luna are kind enough to dress up with her, so they're going as the Totally Spies!"

"Totally what?" Harry frowned.

"It's from a muggle cartoon tv show. It's a perfect costume for the three of them! I know they're going to look amazing!"

"You gave them the idea, didn't you?"

"Of course," she nodded excitedly.

"My girlfriend," he said dreamily as he shook his head. "You're amazing," he kissed her knuckles.

"How about Ron and Hermione? Do you know what they're going to be?" asked Zoia.

"Not sure, it's a surprise they said," Harry chuckled.

"I know Allie's going as Sabrina the Teenage Witch. She's so perfect to be one!" Zoia beamed.

"That's great!"

"I know," she nodded. "I love my best friends. . ."

"Me too Zozo, me too," he chuckled.

Once they entered Gryffindor's common room, Zoia jumped in excitement. This is going to be her last halloween party so she's going to make the best out of it, perhaps get drunk for the first time.

"Monica! Ginny! Allie! Luna!" Zoia beamed at the sight of her best friends and ran to them to do a group hug.

"Zoi, you look amazing!" Ginny breathed.

"Completely adorable," Monica added.

"Completely," Allie nodded.

"Beautiful," said Luna in her usual dreamy voice.