five

𝙊𝙥𝙥𝙪𝙜𝙣𝙤

Harry has been acting as normal as he could around Zoia, however it's hard when his heart started to beat rapidly, his palms started to get sweaty, his face grew hot and his brain went empty everytime he talks to her which caused him to keep stammering.

Currently Harry's eating breakfast, more like tried to, because today's the first quidditch game for this year and his first game as a captain. For a week Slytherins have been taunting Gryffindor's quidditch team, especially Ron which doesn't help with Ron's confidence at all.

"Hey guys." He could notice her voice anywhere and he felt his heart start to beat rapidly and his cheeks turned red.

Zoia decided to sit in the middle of Harry and Ginny.

"Hey captain, how are you today?" asked Zoia.

"Great," he nervously chuckled.

"Well Ron, are you good?" asked Zoia.

"No, absolutely not," Ron gulped.

"Calm down Ronniekins, you'll be alright," said Zoia. "You're a Weasley, being good at quidditch is in your gene."

"Apparently, it skipped me," Ron huffed.

"Oh shut up," Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Cheer up, Ron!" called Lavender. "I know you'll be brilliant!" Ron ignored her.

"Tea?" Harry asked him. "Coffee? Pumpkin juice?"

"Anything," said Ron glumly, taking a moody bite of toast.

"How are you both feeling?" Hermione asked tentatively, her eyes on the back of Ron's head.

"Fine," said Harry, who was concentrating on handing Ron a glass of pumpkin juice. "There you go, Ron. Drink up."

Ron had just raised the glass to his lips when Hermione spoke sharply.

"Don't drink that, Ron!"

Both Harry and Ron looked up at her.

"Why not?" said Ron.

Hermione was now staring at Harry as though she could not believe her eyes.

"You just put something in that drink."

"Excuse me?" said Harry.

"You heard me. I saw you. You just tipped something into Ron's drink. You've got the bottle in your hand right now!"

"Are you-" Zoia frowned at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about," said Harry, stowing the little bottle hastily in his pocket.

"Ron, I warn you, don't drink it!" Hermione said again, alarmed, but Ron picked up the glass, drained it in one gulp, and said, "Stop bossing me around, Hermione."

She looked scandalized. Bending low so that only Harry could hear her, she hissed, "You should be expelled for that. I'd never have believed it of you, Harry!"

"Hark who's talking," he whispered back. "Confunded anyone lately?"

She stormed up the table away from them. Harry watched her go without regret. Hermione had never really understood what a serious business Quidditch was. He then looked around at Ron, who was smacking his lips.

"Well, good luck guys! I'll be rooting for all of you," said Zoia encouragingly before she left the table to walk out of the hall with Monica.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Just expected Gryffindor won, however what was unexpected was how good Ron was. Zoia and Monica were invited to Gryffindor's party by Ginny which they attended without a doubt.