thirteen

𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙮

It's now their transfiguration class which is their last class of the day. Wanting to impress Zoia, Harry actually paid attention to the class, though he kept stealing glances at the girl next to him.

Seeing Harry fully pay attention to class for the first time made Professor Mcgonagall put a smile on her face. She also noticed the stealing glances from the Gryffindor boy to the Hufflepuff girl.

The professor then looked at Ron who also fully paid attention to the class, also kept stealing glances at the girl next to him.

"Fuck," Harry hissed when he accidentally broke his quill. He was about to get a new one but he couldn't. He remembered, he broke three that day from his constant writing notes.

He rarely writes notes in class and would just copy Zoia or Hermione's notes but this year, he's determined to be more independent. He's obviously doing it for himself, he wants to be more independent, but he also does it to impress Zoia.

"Zo," he poked her arm.

"Hmm?" she hummed, still writing her notes.

"Can I have a quill, I — broke mine," he said.

"Again?" she finally looked at him. "Harry, this is your-"

"Third time, I know, I know," Harry huffed.

"Since you're so enthusiastic in learning, here you go, pretty boy," he handed him one of her quills.

Harry suddenly blushed from her, calling him a pretty boy. He loves being called a pretty boy by Zoia.

"Thanks," he replied while looking down to hide his blush.

He continued to pay attention for the rest of the class, however he rested his other hand on Zoia's thigh which made all the butterflies in her stomach loose.

After they finished the class, the couple packed their stuff right away. Harry immediately intertwined their fingers and gave her a toothy smile. She rolled her eyes but couldn't contain her smile.

They both left the class together, holding hands, oblivious to the smile the professor gave them.

"So. . . School's done for today," said Harry.

"I could definitely see that. . ."

"Let's hang out in our special lounge," he smirked at her.

"S-"

"Can we join?" Ron piped in. "Percy kept saying it was amazing! Him and Penelope wouldn't shut up about it."

"Ron!" Hermione hissed at him, knowing Harry and Zoia definitely wanted to spend time with themselves.

"What? I heard there's board games and stuff! Even pool table! I want to see!"

"Sure Ron," Zoia smiled at him. Harry silently sighed though Hermione noticed.

"Fine, you can come, Ron. Bring the whole school too if you want," said Harry sarcastically.

"Really?"

"I was kidding!"

"Oh," Ron rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"I'll invite Monica, Ginny and Allie," said Zoia. "We can play board games! I saw there's a monopoly."

"Really?" Ron widened his eyes in excitement.

"Yes!"

Harry's annoyance evaporated right away when he saw how excited Ron was. Perhaps it's okay to share the lounge.