thirty six

𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨

Harry and Cho seem to get closer each day, especially since Valentine's coming closer. A couple of guys have asked Zoia to be their valentine's date and she turned them all down.

Padma asked Monica to be her Valentine's date since they're getting closer now, however Monica rejected her because she wanted to spend the day with her best friend. Padma understands and Monica promised her to hang out with her during the night. Zoia has told Monica so many times to just go with Padma, however Monica insisted on spending her Valentine's day with Zoia. Ginny also rejected her date with Dean as well, because she wanted to spend the day with Zoia.

In times like this, she's really grateful to have Monica and Ginny on her side.

Seeing people being lovesick during Valentine's month made her sick. She never expected her Valentine's Day to turn out like this. Just a week ago she daydreamed about spending her Valentine's day with Harry.

That's what sucks the most. She was really looking forward to it and now, he's going to spend it with another girl.

Cho's actually a very sweet girl from what she knows, that's why she never understands why she cheated on Harry. Perhaps Harry was right, it was a mistake, however cheating is never a mistake? She did that willingly, how's it a mistake?

As Zoia was about to leave her charms classroom, she saw Harry walking with his two best friends. She kept her head down to avoid looking at him with Monica on her side.

"Zo," Harry called her.

"Ignore him," Monica whispered to her.

However Harry was again, in front of her. He frowned for a while when he saw she wasn't wearing the necklace he got for her.

"What do you want, Potter?" Monica glared at him.

"You left this in the library the other day," Harry handed her quill. She knows it belongs to her since she in fact lost it and she could see her initials on it. "And this is the chocolate frog I brought for you that day," he also handed her a chocolate frog.

"I don't need your chocolate frog," Zoia snapped and only grabbed her quill. She then left The Potter boy, intentionally bumping his shoulder and Monica followed her right away as she glared at Harry.

Zoia was never angry, at least Harry never saw her angry. It definitely scares him to see her angry. He just looked at her retrieving figure until Ron snapped him out of his gaze.

"Don't play around with her feelings anymore, leave her be," said Ron.

Harry didn't reply to Ron's statement and fiddled around with the bracelet under his robe. Did he make the right decision? He couldn't help but think he made a huge mistake with Cho. But this is what he wants right? He's been wanting to get back together with her ever since their break up, he should be happy, but for some reason he felt empty.

"For once, Ron's right," Hermione added.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Zoia's currently getting ready for her Valentine's date with her best friends. She decided to wear a red floral dress with a white cardigan and dc martens. She also wore her hair in a half up pigtail. Monica and Ginny said she looks completely adorable which is a confident booster since she really needs it right now.

She can't help but feel insecure after what happened with Harry. Why isn't she enough for him? After everything she did for him, she's still not enough. Was she not pretty enough? Is that it?

Monica and Ginny have told her many times that it wasn't her fault. Sure she thinks it wasn't her fault but sometimes that thought came into her.

"Where should we go?" asked Monica to the group as they were walking around Hogsmeade.

"I want to get some candies from Honeydukes first," said Zoia.

"Honeydukes then," said Ginny.

As they were walking to Honeydukes, they walked past Madam Puddifoot's. A place where couples go on their dates. Sometimes she's curious of what's inside since she's never been on a date before.

Suddenly she felt a pair of eyes on her. She then saw Harry looking at her through the tea shop. She could see Cho's back as he was sitting in front of her. They made eye contact for a second until Zoia snapped out of it and walked away from the scene.

As they entered the candy store, she could feel her mood brightened up already. Zoia went through every section and she almost spent all of her pocket money at Honeydukes. She bought, Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, Chocoballs, Chocolate Cauldron, Chocolate Frog, Chocolate Wand, Cinnamon Balls, Honeydukes Chocolate Bar
Honeyduke's Rainbow Lollipop, Sugar Quill Lollipop
Sugar Straws and Wine Gums.

Ginny and Monica's jaw dropped at the amount of candies Zoia bought. Zoia just shrugged and said, "I just got my heartbroken, I deserve a treat."

Afterwards they all went to Three Broomsticks. Zoia's hands are full due to the endless sweets she bought. Ginny laughed at the sight.

Once they entered the pub, Zoia sat next to Monica and across her was Ginny. The pub is also filled with couples which made her want to gag.

"I hate couples," Zoia scoffed while looking around the pub. "Pathetic. They'll probably break up anyway."

Monica and Ginny just looked at each other.

"Pathetic Potter. I saw him with Cho at Madam's Puddifoot earlier," said Zoia before she took a sip of her butterbeer.

"Told you he's pathetic," Monica scoffed. "Dean's better, nice catch Gin."

"Thanks," said Ginny. "Well at least he's good for one thing."

"What?" said Zoia and Monica at the same time.

"Shagging," Ginny shrugged. "You said he's really good."

Zoia scoffed and hid her blush by drinking her butterbeer.

Flashes of Harry and her shagging creeped into her mind. Subconsciously she started to rub her thigh. Clang! Suddenly she heard a glass shattered across their table which snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Well, Zoia will you come to my house this summer?" asked Ginny. Molly likes to invite The Robinsons to eat together during the summer. "I suppose you can come as well Mon."

"Probably, after I got back from Japan though," said Zoia.

"I can't. I'll be spending my whole summer in Barbados," said Monica.

"Sick! I want to go there!" said Zoia.

"Well, I'll buy you both something from there," said Monica.

"Anyway, I am thinking about inventing something," said Zoia in a business serious tone.

"Inventing what?" asked the both of them.

"I don't know to be honest. . . Something that involves potions," said Zoia.

"You have to!" Monica beamed.

"Yeah! Put that potions obsessed brain of yours into some good," Ginny added.

"I think I have a few in mind. . . I'll research about it after this," said Zoia.

Maybe busying herself with this will make her forget about her problems. Suddenly she's really determined to do her research. One thing that motivates her to succeed is the golds she'll have in her vault.

"Zoi, you realize our next game is Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff right?" said Ginny.

"What game? Quidditch?" asked Zoia.

"Of course Quidditch, what else?" Ginny replied.

"Fuck yes. I'm going to crush all of you," said Zoia. "Probably knock Potter off his broom, who knows."

"Do it I beg you," said Monica.

"I'll keep that in mind."